Likes Likes:  35
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Design Stage Feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of how much I love Geoff, here are some Google Earth 360's with the famous Geoff in my neck of the woods last September.

Just past Mt. Kirkeslin campground in Jasper National Park.

Athabasca Glacier (a tongue of the Columbia Icefield - the hydrological epicentre of North America) trailhead. And another one in the same area.

Edith Cavell Lake.

This one is in the same area, but Geoff is hiding behind the one black piece that didn't want to render into the 360.

Nothing but fond memories with this guy.
    Just thought you'd like to see part of his amazing Weggie Journey to North America.
    It sure was cool meeting someone in person that I first met on this forum on the other side of the planet.
    A person who has always been an inspiration to me with his soft spoken, positive wisdom.
    And you should hear him laugh. It's the best.

2. Likes BenHornsby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting off topic bringing back such amazing memories but hey. why not!! We have a lot to deal with in our lives, one way or another and so, for me personally, it was probably the best medicine to travel and meet Marta, as well as 4 other Weggies; Lisa, VW, Anne and Jola.
    I would do it all again at the drop of a hat!!
    The time I spent in America and Canada was very special and I will endeavour to visit again, maybe the East/Central area, North and South!
    I'm open to offers, I'm such a tart

4. Likes whatthewhat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post

Getting off topic bringing back such amazing memories but hey. why not!! We have a lot to deal with in our lives, one way or another and so, for me personally, it was probably the best medicine to travel and meet Marta, as well as 4 other Weggies; Lisa, VW, Anne and Jola.
    I would do it all again at the drop of a hat!!
    The time I spent in America and Canada was very special and I will endeavour to visit again, maybe the East/Central area, North and South!
    You're welcome in Ohio!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm such a tart
    I love tarts.
    Tart on, golden child.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...maybe the East/Central area, North and South!
    If you want to see Wisconsin, I'm only a mile from the Wisconsin boarder where I live in the northern part if Illinois.
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers MikeG and Pete!!

I'l let you into a little secret, back in the "Summer of Love" c.1967 when I was an impressionable young lad, I wanted to escape England and visit America.

Obviously my parents had other ideas and my dream was only realised last year when I completed a 4 week road trip up the west coast and then finishing up in Jasper, Canada with Brian and Marta.

Its fair to say the adventure gave me the greatest buzz as I travelled with just a small carry on suitcase, caught greyhound buses, buses and trains and had a blast meeting other Weggies whom I have come to know as friends through this Forum.

I have already bought a map of Central/Eastern USA as I have dreams of visiting again! Should it come to fruition, you will be the first to know!! Fingers crossed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check this one, marta
    https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-ne...pp-209x139_png

Maybe you can use his ideas or even check with him about sister app for AI diseases.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

10. Likes whatthewhat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also the myRA app (rheumatoid arthritis)

12. Likes Alysia, BenHornsby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Design Stage Feedback

What a stunning idea and akready has so much deapth, i bet you have a cape and where your pants on the outside of your clothes! :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ben

Diagnosed in 2013

Never, never, never give up! (Winston Churchill)

What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.... (Not found out yet)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Design Stage Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BenHornsby View Post
    What a stunning idea and akready has so much deapth, i bet you have a cape and where your pants on the outside of your clothes! :-)

Other things i think about are what fluids i have had and diet, fitness or activity would influence recovery/management of it. I see a common link after reading posts with stress and thats hard to quantify as we all deal with it in different ways. Capturing all the data would be an awesome quest and so benifit much more than I can comprehend.... if I can help in any way please let me know.. my background is in IT networks and communications and have good friends that work in the industry that I can call on for advise if ever you need it.

Ben

Diagnosed in 2013

Never, never, never give up! (Winston Churchill)

What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.... (Not found out yet)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast