Likes Likes:  9
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A young man with GPA who needs assistance

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is that from rtg founded in my lungs, what can it be?
    I must do CT scan 😑😞

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jetmir you need to give those to your Doc when he gets back to town. You said the other Doc says that they are granuloma...if so I would use that number I gave you and have your Doc call for rituxan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My doctor is here he said me to do CT scan to verify what they are

Sent from my JERRY using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks similar to what I had with my flare last March. I had cavitating lesions in my lungs, and the biggest one was 3cm. Perfect little round holes. I also had the granulomas which look more stringy and as it turned out I also had blood clots. They were concerned about RTX treatment wanting to make sure that the cavitating lesion wasn't actually an infection, but I wouldn't let them put a scope down my lungs just before a RTX treatment. So we decided to take a few extra X-rays while on the heavy doses of pred to make sure that it's not getting bigger. Once we ascertained that it was indeed WG and not an infection, we went ahead with the RTX (I knew all along that it was all WG, and not an infection, but they have to be sure before they sign off on the treatment.)

The CT scan was enough in my case to be sure (with mine the CT scan was more for the pulmonary embolism, because a regular X-ray showed the holes in my lungs no problem.) I don't think you need to go get an MRI and pay a bunch of extra money. They just really need to treat the WG, and stop your suffering already.

Take care buddy, and keep bugging your docs. Gently, kindly, but without giving up. Wishing you nothing but success.

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As of today, with the donations here on GoFundMe along with donations outside of this campaign, we have raised about $1000 for Jetmir. Jetmir thanks all of those who shared this link and all of those who donated. The money raised has helped him and he is no longer in financial need. So at this time he has requested that we end the campaign. These campaigns are tough but we believe it was a success, and you can still contact him here at the GPA forum to see how he is doing. Thanks again to all those who shared and donated!!! I wish you well.....Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A young man with GPA who needs assistance

@jeto needs our help again. Thank you @Bing505z for opening a new gofundme. Please share and if you can please donate. Thanks and God bless you.

https://www.gofundme.com/btzqkg-gran...h-polyangiitis
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

7. Likes Bing505z, annekat, me2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeto View Post
    Coughing and little blood from the mouth, what can it be?

Sent from my JERRY using Tapatalk

Do you have fresh blood in your sinus rinses or any nosebleeds? Blood from the lungs is usually thicker and heavier than from the sinuses where it is often is mixed in with mucous. Blood from lungs is the more serious issue.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

9. Likes annekat, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Do you have fresh blood in your sinus rinses or any nosebleeds? Blood from the lungs is usually thicker and heavier than from the sinuses where it is often is mixed in with mucous. Blood from lungs is the more serious issue.
    That is good info, drz..
    I don't have much going on right now but in the past when there was blood I wasn't always sure if it originated in the nose or lungs. It's interesting to know there's a difference in the appearance. My lung involvement was luckily fairly brief, and there wasn't a lot of blood, because I got dxed and treated right when it started to escalate. But I had already had nasal and sinus involvement for a couple of years at time of dx. Not really a lot of blood then, either, but plenty of mucus and crusting causing some bleeding here and there. My ENT really should have figured it out before it went to my lungs and my nose saddled. Have told this story many times before...just ruminating again.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

11. Likes Alysia liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456