Who want to contact me in Viber my nr is +38971706073

Sent from my JERRY using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeto View Post
    I can't believe I have friends like you, big hug from me I hope one day we will meet and drinking coffee together

Amen to that. From your mouth to God's (or whoever is in charge up there) ears.
    Heal well my new friend. I Love that little boy by your bed.
    My daughter was my 'carrot' - like a carrot in front of a donkey to make it move forward.
    She made me fight for it when I felt like I had no fight left in me.

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    I'm so glad Scott. We all know that feeling of complete despair at diagnosis, and I can't even imagine what it must feel like in his position. I was born in Bulgaria, and have a friend who has WG there, it's right next door, and the language is almost completely the same, so I've sent her an email with his gofundme page in case she wants to reach out to him and even have their doctors confer. I credit this site (here) with saving my life in the early days, so I'm glad I can do something small to pay it forward. I'm glad he has someone like you in his corner too. After diagnosis, we have to dig deep to look for our lucky stars, and your friendship is definitely one of his.
    Thanks so much!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too Marta I'm living just for my son

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeto View Post
    Me too Marta I'm living just for my son

I totally know the feeling. I love my family, and my husband, but in my mind I felt like I would have been ok to go if it came down to that because I've spent lots of great times and have wonderful memories with them. My daughter on the other hand - she was just over 3 when I got diagnosed, didn't have any time with her momma, and I couldn't bare the thought of taking that away from her. I needed to stay alive for her. She needed to know her crazy momma. We needed to make some good memories together. So I completely understand and agree that using our kids to keep us fighting is beyond any medicine any doctor can give us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    On behalf of the foundation I started to help autoimmune disease patients and/or autoimmune disease research (Find the Common Thread Foundation,) I have donated $500 to Jetmir.
    Hopefully that starts the ball rolling.

Peace.
    Wow, you are so amazing, marta. Such heart warming act. God bless you ❤❤❤❤
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just looked, and someone has donated an additional $150 to Jetmir's campaign, bringing the total so far to $670. That is great and I hope it continues. Even a $5, $10, or $20 donation is important and generous, and they all add up. I hope to donate a little but this is just not a good time. Peace and healing!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I just looked, and someone has donated an additional $150 to Jetmir's campaign, bringing the total so far to $670. That is great and I hope it continues. Even a $5, $10, or $20 donation is important and generous, and they all add up. I hope to donate a little but this is just not a good time. Peace and healing!

It is awesome! He has been able to see his doctor and he is now on Imuran. So you see these funds helped him greatly. Don't worry about donating, you sharing this is 100X helpful and kind. Thanks so much. Also some news, Roche does have an office in Macedonia, so if he gets to the point of needing Rituxan, I think Roche may provide the drugs. At this point his Doc has the contact info, so we will see what happens when we get to that bridge. Also, later this year I will be in Munich for some entertainment and then will take off to Tbilisi for a while and I am going to try to stop in Macedonia to visit Jetmir.
    Last edited by Bing505z; 04-21-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is great, Scott! You have been a great friend to him and I'm sure he will be thrilled to see you.. I hope that works out.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are welcome here in any time, I really want to meet the man who is doing very much for me,
    All of you are welcome

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast