Fellow weggies, I have just been thinking alot lately about the blessing this forum is in my life. I was trying to express this to a friend recently and this is how it came out. Dear friend, it's kinda like if you have kids, and you want to talk about them. Tell stories about them. Share the joy they bring. Get advice on the challenges they bring. You would feel bad to take this conversation to someone who does not have children. It would be painful for you, and for the other person. Well, thats how i feel as a weggie. Except i cant't just go find someone who does have children(have wegeners) to talk to. My world as a sick person alienates me. And thats where you all come in. I sit up late at night, and read and read on here. And as i finished telling my friend, when i'm on my forum, i feel like i came home. So thankyou all for what you contribute! Good, or bad times!!! Because someone like me in a down time, can come along maybe even years later and see how you fought a battle and won, and it gives us hope! I truly hope today is a better day for each one on here!!! My day is a better day for you being here on this forum