Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Having Each Other

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Having Each Other

Fellow weggies, I have just been thinking alot lately about the blessing this forum is in my life. I was trying to express this to a friend recently and this is how it came out. Dear friend, it's kinda like if you have kids, and you want to talk about them. Tell stories about them. Share the joy they bring. Get advice on the challenges they bring. You would feel bad to take this conversation to someone who does not have children. It would be painful for you, and for the other person. Well, thats how i feel as a weggie. Except i cant't just go find someone who does have children(have wegeners) to talk to. My world as a sick person alienates me. And thats where you all come in. I sit up late at night, and read and read on here. And as i finished telling my friend, when i'm on my forum, i feel like i came home. So thankyou all for what you contribute! Good, or bad times!!! Because someone like me in a down time, can come along maybe even years later and see how you fought a battle and won, and it gives us hope! I truly hope today is a better day for each one on here!!! My day is a better day for you being here on this forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couldnt agree more!! No one gets it like a fellow Weggie! We do have a wonderful extended family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.