0 Thread(s)

Default Help

Where I can find financial help for treatment

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're in the USA, have you tried either Medicaid or getting subsidized coverage under the Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare? Also, you might ask your doctor and pharmacist about discounts on drugs.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I'm from Macedonia

Sent from my JERRY using Tapatalk

Bing505z is offline Banned for being a douchebag
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have family in Euro and in Georgia...so I know how things work a little, especially "old world"....tell me, do you know what you need? Are you receiving any treatment at the moment?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with trixin metamefanol I'm working but my incomes are very small I heave one son 6 years old I can't be able to pay for treatment and for family needs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doctor said me don't work but I can't stop because here you can't find help from institutions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand. I see that you are taking Trixin, which is Mycophenolic Acid, a member of the drug class selective immunosuppressants. Most would be more familiar with the trade name Cellcept. Trixin is through Pliva pharmaceutical, based in Croatia, which dominates most of southern Europe. Teva is the international pharmaceutical company that owns Pliva. What I will do is contact Teva/Pliva and see if they have an assistance program to help you. Also, ask your doctor if you can take Cellcept, which is Roche Pharmaceutical, and they are big in Macedonia with assisting patients. So ask your doctor about Cellcept. I will contact Roche to see if they have an assistance program also. Roche also produces MabThera, which most in USA know as Rituxan, so ask your doctor about that also.
    I have couple of questions:
    - Are getting your drugs there in Macedonia or in Bosnia & Herzegovina? I know Trixin name is marketed in Bosnia through Pliva pharmaceuticals.
    - Also, since Macedonia is not Euro Union yet, can you buy this drug without a doctor’s note/prescription or do you need one?

So I will contact Roche and Teva/Pliva for assistance and get back to you. I will send you a private message with my email address so you can contact me. I will see what options we have and then we will go from there. I can set up a GoFund me site to assist also, we will see what happens

Also do you have plenty medicine now??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent you a private message on here with my personal email. It is goes to my cell phone, so email me anytime and I will get the message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also..Do you speak Russian?? If so we can communicate in Russian if it is better for you. If we talk over the phone, Russian is not a problem.

Cheers