Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Michelle, Debbi, Rose, pfries and the all the others. I couldnt have make it without your support and kindness and wisdom. I love you.

Day 3 after rtx I still had low fever in the morning with some red rash, body aching all over, nose & ears aching, less coughing, stomach less crazy although not calm. Tired like hell but better then yesterday. Yesterday I also had that feeling of heart beating with force in the chest, a feeling that my cardio dr. said that can be an indication for an infection going on somewhere in the body.
No idea how much of all those are because of a virus, germ, some infection, reaction to rtx, wg smoldering (or flaring ??) others, or all of the above....

Debbi, the only months that my wg was not active were when I was with my beautiful Phil. God allowed me to be healthy enough in order to be able to take care of my sweetie. The night that he stopped breathing, my stomach became crazy again and when I was back to Israel the diarrhea didnt stop for some time.

I will ask the dr about the tape worm. Never heard of it. Thanks for being so thoughtful. Good luck at your gastro dr. on Wednesday. Please update us.

Michelle, is there a way to connect me with the aussie with the vasculitis in the bowel ? On the messenger or facebook or email ? If he will be willing to share info with me.

I know for years that I have colon involvement. It just became too bad, so not sure if its a new issue or a flare which refuses to calm down.

The infectious diseases dr. that I am going to see tomorrow was one of those who scratched their heads when my wg started... will be nice to meet him again. He was one of the good ones.