Hi.

For many months now that I have constant crazy wattery diarrhea. I can hardly eat anything. I lost weight.

Colonscopy showed "non specific colitis". The biopsies were sent for another check, no news yet.

Many tests for certain germs came back negative. But the stool culture showed an infection, either auto immune or because of virus/ germ.

I see 2 gastro docs (the second for nutrition) and they both scratch their heads. No idea if its wg in the colon or something else. But what ?

I tried modulen ibd, which is a formula to treat Crohn's but after few days it also caused me even worse diarrhea.

I also tried 2 antibiotics which were another disaster.

Higher pred, like 10-20mg helps me to feel better. But I can't take so much pred all the time. Since all these started my eye vision deteriorated due to pred induced cataract.

My wg dr. thinks that I have a rare germ in the colon that unless you look for it, you cant find it. Waiting for the biopsies. Not sure I can trust the docs here to find rare things.

Yesterday I had my rtx. Usually I enjoy the 100mg IV pred and can eat some things without being worried. Not this time. Today I spend most of the day in the toilet. Feeling very sick. Also aching all over. Coughing.

It makes me think that it is indeed germ and that the 100mg pred makes him stronger. Does it make sense ?

All those months I also have lots of coughing (dry) and joints pains. But not sure if its wg. I dont have enough vitamin C due to poor nutrition and this can also cause joints pains.

The coughing today was harder. Maybe it is related to the mysterious germ ?

I am going to see an infectious disease dr. on Monday. How I wish that my sweet dr. Phil was around with his wisdom....

Any thoughts and ideas are more then welcome. I am just exhausted.

Thank you for being here. I love you. God bless you all.