Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trying to get custody orders in place

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trying to get custody orders in place

Hi my loves it's been a awhile. Here's an update. Finished rexution. It went well. Was moving my dad with lukimea from the mountains to in with me to care for him. Well I walked off his patio in the dark. I broke my left leg ankle and foot. Dislocated the ankle. Took a chunk off it. And broke the arch. 6 months later and 4 surgerys. Foots doing good. Had three pins removed. In three weeks I get 5 screws removed. One screw with stay forever. I received divorce papers from the ex. He wants custody of lex and have her move schools and her home of 10 years. He lives in a camping trailer in his mom's yard. He can't take her. If I don't come up with the retainer for the attorney who is the cheapest one for my situation. We are in need to save her. Please he has untreated Aspergers. He's been diagnosed but he refuses to belive he has it or seek treatment. If it was treated he would be a good dad. I want to share her but can't till I get a custody order and he gets treatment. Please help or share my loves. My blessings sprinkle down onto you like a spring rain
    ..https://www.gofundme.com/3cmgwy8
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry to hear about your most recent health troubles. Regarding attorneys, I believe the courts have attorneys available for people who cannot afford one. I have many friends who have filed papers through the process on their own. Call the court they will advise you.