Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever try CBD ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found an interesting article on the medication that is legal for certain conditions. I hope I can copy this link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I think the stuff my friend has is just the plant that she grows, which I wouldn't know what to do with. Since she calls it CBD, I guess that means it is basically a hemp plant. I think she says she smokes it, and that it helps with her various pains. I might be more interested in the oil or whatever form you got it in. I don't have that much pain, though, overall, just that from this pelvis fracture, which is slowly getting better. What I think is stupid in WA is that they will let us use it but not grow it...

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just remembered, a friend gave me some cannabis-infused pain cream that she makes and I guess sells, if it's legal for her to, at the farmers market in her handmade soap business, and other body products. I've used it on sore muscles, joints, and tendons in my recently injured area and think it works a little but maybe not a lot. Some pain just has to be tolerated, I guess, unfortunately.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can get it at your local pot store, Anne... Just walk in and tell them what you're looking for. You can get about any % CBD/THC you want. CBD and THC are both in the plant. The growers can adjust the % by using or creating different hybrids. They can also adjust the % during processing. But, be prepared to spend about $50.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vdub,don't you have to have a script from a dr. to buy it ? I am surprised it didn't help you at all. How are you feeling by the way...have you been able to do any work on the car ?
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't you have to have a script from a dr. to buy it ?
    Not in WA. WA legalized pot a couple years ago. Now we have pot stores all over the state. Just walk into one and buy whatever strikes your fancy. They have glass counters full of different types, strengths, %THC, etc. We have two stores directly across the street from one another.

7. Likes goldenjen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Not in WA. WA legalized pot a couple years ago. Now we have pot stores all over the state. Just walk into one and buy whatever strikes your fancy. They have glass counters full of different types, strengths, %THC, etc. We have two stores directly across the street from one another.
    But we still aren't allowed to grow or sell it unless we are licensed to. Unlike MA and CO, where one can grow a limited number of plants for personal use.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know what the new rules are, Anne. I see MJ plants popping above the fence line on a few houses around the valley. Its so obvious that I'd think the cops would do something, but maybe they've just given up. I'm sure they aren't growing the stuff to make rope for their sailing ship.... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I tried the cbd pills of 3 days. The first night I had a couple glasses of wine and after I took that pill I was asleep in about 15 min. I woke up about 3:00 and realized my teapot was still on and I didn't take my other pill. When I woke up I felt like I had a hangover all day and I was having bad stomach gramps. The next night I decided not to have any wine and the same thing happened. So I thought I will give it one more try and that was it. It put me to sleep so fast and I still felt like crap the next day, So I called a cancelled my other order, I wanted my mom to try it for her pain that's why I first got it but if it knocks me out like that I am not giving it to her with all the pain meds shes on. When I called to cancel the guy said there was calcium in the pill which isn't listed on the bottle, I'm thinking that's what messed my stomach up.I think if I am gonna try this again I will go to the pharmy and not online.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    I don't know what the new rules are, Anne. I see MJ plants popping above the fence line on a few houses around the valley. Its so obvious that I'd think the cops would do something, but maybe they've just given up. I'm sure they aren't growing the stuff to make rope for their sailing ship.... :-)
    It may be that the cops are ignoring it... that happened a lot when I lived in Davis, CA during the 70's and 80's, it was definitely illegal but people grew huge plants in their yards and no one ever did anything, except crappy people would sneak in and steal plants on occasion. Those were different times, even President Carter was in favor of legalization. Davis is a pretty liberal town, but it wouldn't surprise me if cops there are now cracking down more, as times have changed and it is still completely illegal in CA, I think. It would be nice if the WA rules have changed, but I also suspect the Olympia cops would ignore plants, unless a huge illegal grow... don't know for sure, though. My place doesn't get enough sun for growing and I'm not interested in setting up lights, but I know people in prime locations for it.

Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast