Likes Likes:  0

Thread: abnormal PR3 and c- ANKA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default abnormal PR3 and c- ANKA

there is another thread along these lines I just looked at, but did not want to hijack it.
    I too have come back with a startlingly high ANKA. Pr3 was 176, about 3 times what it was in 2012 when I was hospitalized for renal failure due to GPA.
    I know it is an unreliable marker, and my other values (sedrate and crp) were normal, but what in the world??
    My rhumy just wants to wait and go by how I feel, which is hard to do cause I never feel good.
    I know it's unreliable but it sure is creepy to have it that high (normal below 20) and for seemingly no reason. they should never run that test of its do worthless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not worthless for me: Rising PR3 is one of the early indications for wg activity.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.