Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm starting to get worried :(

I don't believe it but I think I just deleted everything I wrote. I will try again but I need to make this quick because I have to lay down. I have been getting so hot that sweat will roll of me ,but no fever. I have been through menopause so that's not it. I was at the er a couple weeks ago and he did bloodwork,chest x-ray, and a ct scan of my pelvic and abdomen but all came back good. But I am getting worse. I have almost past out 3 times, the lastest was Sunday at church. My lung dr has me going tomorrow to get a v-scan (?) of my lungs since I am also having a hard time breathing to rule out blood clots . I am sooo dizzy that I am afraid to drive anywhere. Thurs ,I have to have an mri of my brain. I don't know what the hell is going on with me but I am getting worse and scared. I cannot gain weight, I am now at 98 lbs. They are coming tomorrow to check our water because it is coming out rusty. A lot of people in our area are having that problem so maybe its the water. I don't know but I am TRYING to stay strong as I stagger around the house like a drunk holding onto walls. Anyone have any ideas. I hope this isn't posted twice,if so Andrew can you delete one

From previous double post [VW] -- For about the last month and 1/2 I have been getting very hot ( like having hot flashes---but I'm way past that ) and for the past few weeks I am sooooo dizzy that I have almost past out 3 times. The lastest was Sunday when I was at church. I went to the er a couple weeks ago and they did bloodwork , a chest x-ray and a ct scan of my pelvic area because at the time I was also having stomach cramps. Everything came back fine so I was released with unspecified dizziness.
    I am know so bad that I am afraid to drive anywhere, I have to hold on to walls when I walk. My lung dr. ordered me to have a v-scan (?) of my lungs tomorrow to rule out blood clots and Thurs. I have to have an mri of my brain and I will repeat my monthly bloodwork. I don't know what the H*** is happening to me but I am getting worse. We are getting our water tested in the morning because it has been coming out rusty and a lot of people are having the same problem , so maybe its the water ??? I don't know anymore since my bloodwork is coming back fine. But I am now getting scared but TRYING to keep calm as I stagger around like a drunk. Anyone have any ideas ???
    Last edited by vdub; 12-21-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !