Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm starting to get worried :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm starting to get worried :(

I don't believe it but I think I just deleted everything I wrote. I will try again but I need to make this quick because I have to lay down. I have been getting so hot that sweat will roll of me ,but no fever. I have been through menopause so that's not it. I was at the er a couple weeks ago and he did bloodwork,chest x-ray, and a ct scan of my pelvic and abdomen but all came back good. But I am getting worse. I have almost past out 3 times, the lastest was Sunday at church. My lung dr has me going tomorrow to get a v-scan (?) of my lungs since I am also having a hard time breathing to rule out blood clots . I am sooo dizzy that I am afraid to drive anywhere. Thurs ,I have to have an mri of my brain. I don't know what the hell is going on with me but I am getting worse and scared. I cannot gain weight, I am now at 98 lbs. They are coming tomorrow to check our water because it is coming out rusty. A lot of people in our area are having that problem so maybe its the water. I don't know but I am TRYING to stay strong as I stagger around the house like a drunk holding onto walls. Anyone have any ideas. I hope this isn't posted twice,if so Andrew can you delete one

From previous double post [VW] -- For about the last month and 1/2 I have been getting very hot ( like having hot flashes---but I'm way past that ) and for the past few weeks I am sooooo dizzy that I have almost past out 3 times. The lastest was Sunday when I was at church. I went to the er a couple weeks ago and they did bloodwork , a chest x-ray and a ct scan of my pelvic area because at the time I was also having stomach cramps. Everything came back fine so I was released with unspecified dizziness.
    I am know so bad that I am afraid to drive anywhere, I have to hold on to walls when I walk. My lung dr. ordered me to have a v-scan (?) of my lungs tomorrow to rule out blood clots and Thurs. I have to have an mri of my brain and I will repeat my monthly bloodwork. I don't know what the H*** is happening to me but I am getting worse. We are getting our water tested in the morning because it has been coming out rusty and a lot of people are having the same problem , so maybe its the water ??? I don't know anymore since my bloodwork is coming back fine. But I am now getting scared but TRYING to keep calm as I stagger around like a drunk. Anyone have any ideas ???
    Last edited by vdub; 12-21-2016 at 01:10 PM.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie C View Post
    I don't believe it but I think I just deleted everything I wrote. I will try again but I need to make this quick because I have to lay down. I have been getting so hot that sweat will roll of me ,but no fever. I have been through menopause so that's not it. I was at the er a couple weeks ago and he did bloodwork,chest x-ray, and a ct scan of my pelvic and abdomen but all came back good. But I am getting worse. I have almost past out 3 times, the lastest was Sunday at church. My lung dr has me going tomorrow to get a v-scan (?) of my lungs since I am also having a hard time breathing to rule out blood clots . I am sooo dizzy that I am afraid to drive anywhere. Thurs ,I have to have an mri of my brain. I don't know what the hell is going on with me but I am getting worse and scared. I cannot gain weight, I am now at 98 lbs. They are coming tomorrow to check our water because it is coming out rusty. A lot of people in our area are having that problem so maybe its the water. I don't know but I am TRYING to stay strong as I stagger around the house like a drunk holding onto walls. Anyone have any ideas. I hope this isn't posted twice,if so Andrew can you delete one
    Your posts are still here. The MRI is the best way to assess your problem.

From previous post [VW] -- I had problems with my balance and being unable to drive for awhile cause when I turned my head the world kept spinning. I had a granuloma in inner ear that destroyed my hearing and impaired my vestibular function on that side too. Vestibular rehab helped me but my balance remains impaired from the damage and increased neuropathy in feet too. i am doing PT again for this issue and it helps a little.
    Last edited by vdub; 12-21-2016 at 01:51 PM.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I remember correctly that you are on levothyroxin? Seems you mentioned that at one time. At any rate, see if your blood tests already have a thyroid check. It would be something like "Free T4". Sounds kind of thyroid-like to me.

-- I think I took care of the double-post problem. Looks ok now, but let me know if not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vdub...How are you ?????? I hope the pacemaker is working well. Thx for taking care of the double posting, No I am not on that drug. And no my bloodwork does not consist of Free T-4 or anything to do with my thyroid. I will mention it to my doc to check'
    drz..I never heard of getting a granuloma in your ear. I hope the pt helps you. That is how I am feeling like I can't even put my head down to write
    This just goes to show you ,you don't ever know what to expect from this freakin desease

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't ever know what to expect from this freakin desease
    Got that right! Surprise every day....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I hope you have someone to take you to your appointment tomorrow.

It does sound thyroid or even a problem inside your ear.

Gosh I hope you get some answers quickly because I don't like you sounding so worried.

Big hugs to you and maybe vdub will share some of his bubble wrap with you
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Mish,usually my boyfriend has been driving me but today i am on my own. I hope they find something soon. I just weighed myself this a.m. and now I am at 97.6 ibs. I can't keep losing weight and the thing is I have been eating good.And this sweating thing just comes up at of the blue. I know with the holidays I can not get in to see my ent.
    Whatever is going on does have me very worried since I have been doing so well for so long. I guess its my turn. Yea I could use some of that bubble wrap right now !!!!
    Hope you have a great day. It sounds like you two really did a make-over on your house,You'll have to post some pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I'm hoping that they did out what is going on with you asap. I know you probably can't get to CC,but can you have your Doc there contact CC for suggestions about what tests to run on you? Have they mentioned a Cardiologist doing a work up on you? I am praying that you will get some answers soon. Sending you hugs and strength!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope your appointment goes well, and they can figure out what's wrong soon. My friend sweats and gets dizzy when her thyroid levels are off, so it could be your thyroid. I'd have your doctor check just in case. Hopefully whatever it is, you can get it figured out and feel better soon! Please keep us updated on how your tests go.
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I went today and had a vq scan of my lungs and there are no clots !!! Called my ent and he faxed over a script to have my thyroid cked so I got all my blood and urine cked today also so I will have those results tomorrow. I am supposed to have in mri of my head done then also. And yes Jana ,I went to my cardio the other day and had an echo. My dr from CC said as soon as they fax the results to her she will call me. So I am getting everyone involved before it gets worse. I also have an appt. to see a psychiaitrist (sp ?..looks right but I know its not !!!) since every dr. keeps saying its my anxiety then I better get some good drugs so they can't use that excuse !! OHHHH and for the last month our water has been coming out of the faucets with a rusty color. So I had the water dept come out this morning and take a sample to test and he called this afternoon and the clearness of the water came back at 4.5, he said lake water is 5 !!!! He said if was him he would not drink it. Needless to say I called the water dept., the sanatation dept. and also e.p.a. They said they will come out and do another test for the bacteria for free (I guess that costs $ 50.00 ) and also put us on a list to flush the hydrant by our house regularly.They promised do to whatever it takes to get our water clean. I doubt it because our neighbors and other parts of the city are the same. But I will sue the city if I don't get something done. I am on a mission ! Well theres my update....more to follow !!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast