Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm starting to get worried :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You go girl
    Never stand in the way of a sick girl or a girl on a mission, and you are both

Deb, I'm not sure about sending you the bubble wrap, because I have a better idea. You can have my prednant belly, anytime you want.
    Unfortunately, it also comes with daily/hourly sweats (Yes, a combination of thyroid and menopause)
    Certainly know how the jockeys feel.

Sending lots of healing vibes, and also big hugs your way, and I hope tomorrow gives some better answers
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I am sorry for your agony. No idea what it can be.... maybe vertigo ?
    please dont drink those water. Buy mineral water. Also dont let anyone tell you that it is caused by anxiety. No wonder one feels anxiety when suffers all these but it is NOT anxiety itself.
    Hang in there. Sending prayers and love. Please update us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well my latest update is that all my blood work came back good. Even my thyroid ( which at this point I was hoping that was it.) My calcium level is at 10.1 which is up but CC said she will keep an eye on it. I don't know the results of the mri,probably after the holidays I will find out. I could go and get a copy of the report but I will wait. I saw the pysch. today and she put me on prozac . My CC dr. mentioned I may have an ear infection or vertigo also but the soonest I can see my ent is Jan 21st. I see my worthless pcp on Jan 12th so I will see what he says.
    On the other note the water co. came out and flushed our hydrant twice today and took another sample and both guys from the water and sanatation dept called to give me updates and said they are still on top of things.

Now that I have done all the tests I can do for now and am getting the water under control...I am going to sit back and enjoy the holiday. I won't even need any drinks the way I am...cheap date !!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas or what ever holiday you celebrate. And I will be praying for everyone to have the healthiest NEW YEAR ever. Take care my friends
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry Christmas, Debbie!! Hope 2017 brings better health (and local docs)!!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Deb
    You have a lot of symptoms that resemble onset of MS have you discussed this with your Drs?
    -Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Susan... I don't even want to think about that one. Right now I am hoping on in ear infection and the stress of everything right now. Hoping after the holidays are over and I can relax more I will start getting back to normal
    Hope you have a great holiday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I have gotten the result of the mri of my brain and it shows that I have mild to moderate chronic microvascular ischemic disease with a left parietal periventricular white matter mass measuring 1 cm. That's a mouthful !! I spoke to my dr at CC and she is waiting for the disc. I had the hosp. send her. I am still very dizzy and get sharp pains on top of my head and now my eyes seem to get blurry. I think I will be adding a neurologist to my list of drs. soon. The pysch I saw put me on Prozac but the way my head is now I don't want to start something new until I really know whats up. I tried doing my yoga to try to relax and distress but I can't do to dizziness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Debbie,

I think adding a neuro to your team is wise. One of Dr Villa Forte's best friends is Jinny Tavee, a neurologist at CC. She did my nerve conductivity study and electromyogram last fall. I thought she was very nice. Hope you get what you need there.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie C View Post
    Well I have gotten the result of the mri of my brain and it shows that I have mild to moderate chronic microvascular ischemic disease with a left parietal periventricular white matter mass measuring 1 cm. That's a mouthful !! I spoke to my dr at CC and she is waiting for the disc. I had the hosp. send her. I am still very dizzy and get sharp pains on top of my head and now my eyes seem to get blurry. I think I will be adding a neurologist to my list of drs. soon. The pysch I saw put me on Prozac but the way my head is now I don't want to start something new until I really know whats up. I tried doing my yoga to try to relax and distress but I can't do to dizziness.
    Dear Deb. It's a lot to handle. I am sorry. I googled those and if I understand correctly, it is important to find out the causes. They mentioned for example high bp. I wonder if it is wg related. Because if it is, then once you get wg treatment, you can prevent more damage and maybe even reverse some ?? Not sure but worth checking.
    I suggest you to start here a new thread about brain issues. There are some friends with brain involvement who might give some good info and or advices. Also if its not wg related.
    I know that you couldn't bear wg meds but there are new meds which might help if this is the case.
    Hang in there and please update us. Keeping you in my prayers. Sending gentle hugs ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debbie, I do MRI for a living. I'm no Dr, but a tech. I do not know your age but the microvascular disease is a fancy way of saying aging. it's nearly on 100 percent on the MRI I do on people over 60. our brains shrink as we age.
    the mass is also probably nothing. the radiologist would have followed up or advised more testing if it was scary looking. but... I'm no Dr, and of course have not seen the exam, but try not to get too wound up yet. did they give you a shot during the Mri?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast