User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Does anyone get these short head colds that last a few hours and go away

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Does anyone get these short head colds that last a few hours and go away

Three times in the last 2 mths I've been getting these head colds that go away in a few hours. I get congested, groggy with a headache that lasts for a few hours then goes away. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

I do believe it started happening since I have been on the Methotrexate so it maybe from the medicine, I'm just not sure and why I am asking if anyone suffers from the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have intermittent symptoms in my ears and nose that mimic symptoms of a cold, I suppose due to permanent damage from the disease. During these episodes I sound like someone who has a bad cold, but usually they will last for half a day up to a couple days and then disappear. Usually they are accompanied by an increase in tinnitus in my "bad" ear and increased pressure in my "good" ear." It's just annoying. Again, I think it's due to damage to tissue from the illness, and not a side effect of medication.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also getting this - not very frequent though. Normally I'm just glad that it did not turn out to be a full blown cold which I had only once since diagnosed end 2012. I figure this as my body being in a good state and together with all the meds it could deal with the cold really quickly.