I had my RTX infusions in June and it is now mid-December and so far, my blood work shows that my B-Cells still haven't come back yet. I've started feeling a bit rummy and have a very swollen and painful lymph node on the left side of my neck. It hasn't progressed past just feeling off and the node being painful. It's been three days.

My question is ... is my lymphatic system responding to the B-cells returning? Am I going to be sick? Those of you on RTX ... how slow is the progression of getting sick? Does it smolder and then hit you? Or is it right away? Because I feel like whatever this is ... it's brewing into something big.

I hope everyone is well. I'm doing good on this program. I have lost 44 lbs and have been exercising over an hour a day. Except the last two days, and I am certain today I won't be exercising. I was up to 10k steps a day ... and now I have no energy to walk a little bit. It's rather frustratining. Everyone is telling me I need to just rest and let my body do it's thing but ... I also feel like I will fall into bad habits!!