Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Many of us are Heading toward remission

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always had joint symtoms, that's when I know I am going really down hill and heading toward a huge WG flare!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brooke, there isn't a single symptom that every Weggie has. That's part of what makes this a crazy disease--tough to diagnose, tough to assess if the treatment is working, and tough to tell if a flare is beginning or if it's something else (eg infection). That's why everyone needs to make their own list.

Everyone does seem to have fatigue at some point, but even that is highly variable. For some it's overwhelming and/or relentless and for others it's manageable and/or temporary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sangye, I have a "diary" in a word document that I write in everyday. I usually write how I slept and how I feel during the day.
    I have an off the topic question : If somebody told you a really funny story/joke - are you able to laugh really hard with out coughing? Sometimes I can laugh pretty well, other times I have to stop laughing because I will cough too much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My laughter cough has gotten a lot better. It used to be terrible, a big problem for me. I laugh a lot. My friends will often say they hear me coming well before they can see me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brooke every time I laugh I start to cough. Still do. I also notice if I eat sometimes I get out of breath. My husband thinks that I am scarfing my food so fast that I don't breath in between.
    I beg to differ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friends definitely hear me before they see me -- the breathing of someone with SS is pretty noticeable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345