Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chills and pain- new symptom?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chills and pain- new symptom?

I try to have a very structured life. Eat, sleep, rest, at the same time every day. It keeps me from over doing it.

But for the past 3 days I have woke up in extreme pain in my hips that goes to my groin and down the leg. This is accompanied by extreme chills and dry mouth. I also have a stiff neck and when I cough I can feel it in my forehead.

Yesterday was so bad that I ended up sleeping all day. I couldn't open my eyes more than about 10 mins.

Am I fighting a cold? Is this common for those with Wegener's? What is this? And will it go away?

I don't have a fever. And this morning the pain subsided with two Tylenol after about 20 mins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As our departed friend Jack once said, just because you have wegs doesn't mean you can't have something else. If the symptoms persist or get worse, please call your doctor.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and welcome here, Vansycle73
    Similar to what you report, I have left inguinal pain and headache that is a different area/broader than it's usual.
    i had a CT scan of it just Saturday and hopefully will have some feedback by tomorrow.

i only recently was off of Cytoxan and onto Cellcept and doc thinks it may be diverticulitis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bbkayecoop View Post
    Hi and welcome here, Vansycle73
    Similar to what you report, I have left inguinal pain and headache that is a different area/broader than it's usual.
    i had a CT scan of it just Saturday and hopefully will have some feedback by tomorrow.

i only recently was off of Cytoxan and onto Cellcept and doc thinks it may be diverticulitis
    So yours is on your left side too. I thought of that but would have expected a fever. Thanks for your feedback.

I'm going to call the doc today. I can't explain the chills but the pain feels more muscular than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro