Poll: Rtx efficiency after long term use

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rtx efficiency - long time use - Poll

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8 years. They must do it different with some. Mine has been 5 different sets. A set for me is I do a treatment once a week for 4 weeks. We watch my blood and urine. If the levels and symptoms go down i don't get another round. So far ( knock on wood) each round has put me in remission.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all those who commented and voted. Please make sure that you voted above and only in relation to the question about rtx effieciency. If rtx never worked then none of the options above are relevant. Please share and ask more friends to vote. It cant be valid without many friends voting.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had GPA for six years
    I'll have my 4th rtx treatment on Monday 10/31)
    Rtx is the only immunosuppressant I've taken since August 2015. I'm in remission.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we will not have many friends voting, the Poll worth nothing because it cant be valid with such a little sample. @andrew can readers who are not members also vote ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am only given RTX when I flare. 4 flares in 7 years at roughly equal intervals. Last of latest pair of infusions was yesterday! I have asked about its use for maintenance by my rheumatologist seems reluctant to go down that route. I am on methotrexate in between flares.
    Diagnosed July 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    @andrew can readers who are not members also vote ?
    The can now
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    The can now
    Wow Thanks a lot andrew. you are the best ♡
    I also saw that we now get a notification for quotes of our posts so awesome
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that one cant vote if he comes with the taptalk or through the site for mobile. if you use the mobile, press on "view full site". then you will be able to vote.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had 3 rounds of Rituxan and was just told I was in remission. I have 3 more rounds scheduled. I have not been told yet what my maintenance will be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just had Rituxan today. I went two weeks over the 6 month mark and flared. My doc came to visit and he said he hopes that after a couple years or so of 6 month treatment I might have remission. He has at least one other patient who had that experience. First he wants me off prednisone. Then off of Methotrexate. Then off of Rituxan. This is the order of toxicity.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast