Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dr Hellmann at JHU

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I was fifteen I talked my aunt into getting me a nose job from the plastic surg. she worked for. She is a nurse. The cartlage has broken so many times I cant even begin to guess. It is farther in the nose than you think. Had to use the scope to see it.
    Last edited by onatreetop; 01-31-2010 at 05:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Hellmann said in so many words he doesnt think I have it but said I could also have it. Without the the almight biopsy he wouldnt say because my other symtoms arent so severe. My RA on the other hand is saying that because I have responded to the treatment and because of the symtoms even not severe I diffefinatly have it and need to be monitored and countinue. Oh Hellmann didnt say stop the treatment either. I am now one of five WG's in Soloways office. Hellmann refered to a couple hundred when he spoke numbers of patience that where all in very bad shape not like me? So ...........early discovery is unheard of???????????? Or what I have heard to be limited WG???? My kidneys are holding the only involvment I have had is lungs, mod. joint pain, and the hand art blockage. Which is gone now too. Sinus pain but no cause visable. no infection no masses noda!! So that is were I am at now. And sporting an air boot cast now that the foot has been torn again. Now at the end of the day my bad foot is good and small and the good foot is swollen and larger!! I have two pair of inserts in my other shoe so that my hips and back are even again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Onatreetop, I suggest you ignore anything Solloway tells you about whether you do or don't have Wegs.

Early diagnosis is not unheard of with Wegs. Just hang in there until you get the biopsy and hope that it yields some results.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345