User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nasal Wegeners diagnosed in August 2013 . Losing confidence in the recent past.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone for sharing my grief ..... I met my mothers rheumy for about 5 to 10 mins 2 days after her passing to discuss what i could have done differently to keep my mother alive . Unfortunately in my mothers case it was a cardiac attack. Heart beats get to erratic patterns , mostly they recover but when it does not , it has to end in a few seconds. So basically difficulty to breathe was the main culprit . It triggered irregular heart beat and the irregular heart beat triggered death.

My prayers go out to everyone who is suffering weggies... Please remain strong.... God bless all

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Alysia, do you want me to put candles on the map? If so, give name, date, and location.
    Thank you, vdub. You are very kind.

The names are:

Amber Nicole Hatfield,
    Passed on March 6, 2017
    From Owensboro, Kentucky.

Mark Mayfield
    Passed on March 8, 2017
    From Belleview, Florida

RIP warriors.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adith View Post
    Thanks everyone for sharing my grief ..... I met my mothers rheumy for about 5 to 10 mins 2 days after her passing to discuss what i could have done differently to keep my mother alive . Unfortunately in my mothers case it was a cardiac attack. Heart beats get to erratic patterns , mostly they recover but when it does not , it has to end in a few seconds. So basically difficulty to breathe was the main culprit . It triggered irregular heart beat and the irregular heart beat triggered death.

My prayers go out to everyone who is suffering weggies... Please remain strong.... God bless all
    Thank you for sharing the info with us. It must be heart breaking for you.
    Dont beat yourself over what you could have done. It sounds like an event which was sudden and not under medical control.
    Your mother passed embraced by your love & caring. It was God's will.

God bless you and comfort you and your family.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both are now on the map. Sad to see so many candles appearing....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Both are now on the map. Sad to see so many candles appearing....
    Thanks vdub. If there is a space for only one name, can you please change the name of the girl from Owensboro ? We call her Amber. I hope its possible.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adith, I don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier. I just got done reading the whole story and I am now in tears. I am so sorry for the loss you and your family are going through, I hope in time you can find peace knowing she is no longer suffering and that you will forever have an angel looking over you. At least you were able to take her on a holiday where she always wanted to see and that you did all that you could.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234