Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electromyogram

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay!! Great news Pete! You've had a lot going on.... Time for good news! 😊👍 congrats on the ritux - I believe you have to fight insurance to get it each year. Correct? I'm glad the test yesterday was easier than expected!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pete -

Glad your test went ok.

Did anyone recommend a chiropractor? Before I was diagnosed with WEGS in August I saw one regularly and she was able to reduce tingling sensations in my legs, relieve sinus pressure, and reduce swelling in an ankle and foot I'd had for 40 years! I haven't been back since my diagnosis, but plan to check with my Rheumy if there is any reason I should not go. She was right on from the beginning about my inflammation problems. She just didn't have the medical tests to find Wegener's. She did recommend at one point that I go to a local clinic to be tested for a rheumatic factor.

Some people think I'm crazy - My chiropractor helped me before anyone else could.

Anybody else go to a chiropractor?

-- Becky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go to a chiropractor for adjustments when my back goes out. I may want to more fully explore the possibilities...
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12