Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Horror Calendar for wegeners

14018133_10208461807017049_79383400_n.jpgHi guys its been a wile. I have had a life to rearrange. now that I'm back I wanted to let you all know the news.
    some of you have seen my crafts on previous threads or on my face book. well I just got my craft page going. the money I earn will go to the making of a horror calendar. part of the proceeds from my crafts and the calendar will be donated to the University of Utah Autoimmune research center until I can find a Wegeners organization to donate to. I am now part of Crypt Tv we are owned by Eli Roth who made Hostel. fabulous place to work with please check out there site. a fellow crypt tv member John Leppor has a web comic called We kill the dead, here is a pic of jack the ripper I have made for him. you can check him or his comic out. I have started a kick starter for my calendar. I have high hopes for my dream.. if you would like info on my craft page or the kick starter o heck if ya just wanna ask anything msg me..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."