Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Horror Calendar for wegeners

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Horror Calendar for wegeners

14018133_10208461807017049_79383400_n.jpgHi guys its been a wile. I have had a life to rearrange. now that I'm back I wanted to let you all know the news.
    some of you have seen my crafts on previous threads or on my face book. well I just got my craft page going. the money I earn will go to the making of a horror calendar. part of the proceeds from my crafts and the calendar will be donated to the University of Utah Autoimmune research center until I can find a Wegeners organization to donate to. I am now part of Crypt Tv we are owned by Eli Roth who made Hostel. fabulous place to work with please check out there site. a fellow crypt tv member John Leppor has a web comic called We kill the dead, here is a pic of jack the ripper I have made for him. you can check him or his comic out. I have started a kick starter for my calendar. I have high hopes for my dream.. if you would like info on my craft page or the kick starter o heck if ya just wanna ask anything msg me..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Gorgeous & scary enough to get the wg title. You are very talented. It is very kind of you to donate to the research center. Thanks for sharing with us. Sending lots of love from me & from my beautiful dr. Phil ♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww thanks babe. You guys are so sweet. I am so excited about this project. I am even.going back to school in the spring to fine tune my art. Coming up with this. Having Crypt TV support me and this project. There are web sites and haunted houses here that alredy wanting so sale the calendar. This is my dream. I am in aww about it myself. Thank you love for your support. I can just hear all the ideas coming from Phil. He would have been stoked about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonderful plans... dr. Phil is supporting you from above... and we are with you here ♡♡♡ Good luck & please update us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww thanks loves. I will update you all as i go. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A bucket list item has been reached...

14202741_1154691384588712_7300964358395918274_n.jpgMy life long dream of meeting Robert Englund Aka Freddy Krueger from A nightmare on elm street. I was so excited i almost fangirled.
    got my Autograph and a pic with Robert Englund. And he had a whole fist of my Boob in his hand. Freddy felt me up Yaasss!!! Best Birthday gift ever!!! As i was going around talking to people about Crypt TV and getting interviews. I meet so many fabulous writers who gave me autographed copys of there books to review.. just in time i needed new ones. I have a bunch of woodburnning to do before the reviews. I will soon post my previous interviews and such. The word is getting out threre for Crypt, my art, and Most important the Calendar.. #books #authors #dream
    #cryptfamily #crytptv #cryptuk #comicon #horror #robertenglund #freddykrueger #anightmareonelmstreet

14199721_1154691421255375_8675440596980860384_n.jpg
    Last edited by alexciasmom; 09-05-2016 at 07:33 AM.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. Thanks for sharing. I saw that picture on your facebook but had no idea who was that man. Sorry for my ignorance.... glad you had an awesome birthday. I think that you are gifted not only with your crafts but also in your theatrical talent. Enjoy
    Alysia
    dx 2008