Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting off Preds

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really beautiful, Rose! What a great hobby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rose you are a artist! Beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rose it is very beautiful, what medium did you use looks like ink.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you, i was a woodcarver before weggie, dont think i can do anymore as too shaky and weak, also the dust would be a problem. the cactus represents me in wegeners, the right side is the worst of it and the left is the threat of relapse. the middle is me, the flower but you can see it is small as that is how i feel in the midst of it all. i used ink, i like the starkness of black and white. hope i can at least do drawing now. thanks again for all your feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love your explanation of it. I hope the flower continues to grow and bloom. For everyone with Wegs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Cozzette View Post
    Thanks, i think my sinuses are better, just dont let up. I get dizzy at times, right side turn of the head a certain way, so have to be careful when up and walking. Started a pred decrease again and also the methotrexate injection. Didnt want any more oral as my poor stomach has taken a beating thru all this. Are you on both of these yet?
    I had a bout of dizziness (left benign positional vertigo) - it sounds like you might have it on the right side. You can check it up on the internet which illustrates what I think was called the epley manuver. Just a seiries of head and body twists which cured my dizzyness immediately. Maybe its not the same, but it sure is easy to try and no risk. Germaine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, i will check it out. having a tired day today, hate when it happens cause i am like a limp noodle. ;{

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I just seem to need some fertilizer or something. lol may we all bloom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Cozzette View Post
    thank you, i was a woodcarver before weggie, dont think i can do anymore as too shaky and weak, also the dust would be a problem. the cactus represents me in wegeners, the right side is the worst of it and the left is the threat of relapse. the middle is me, the flower but you can see it is small as that is how i feel in the midst of it all. i used ink, i like the starkness of black and white. hope i can at least do drawing now. thanks again for all your feedback.
    Rose,
    Your art is very perceptive and enlightened. I am in awe at your talent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well thank you. right now i really need my art to keep me motivated. started doing more drawing now and not too bad in spite of my preds shakiness. maybe adds a little to the work with the wavy lines.lol is anyone else out there using art to help with weggies? also is anyone interested in alternative methods ? i know they have helped me, Reiki and MFR to name 2. the theory is that being in a state of ease or relaxed is beneficial in the healing process. please let me know if anyone is interested or has tried successfully with different techniques.

Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast