User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help... what happened to the forum ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help... what happened to the forum ??

The forum looks totally different and very hard to navigate... cant we have the old form back again ? Please ? Andrew ?

No likes... no emoticons... no putin...
    No one around... I cant even see who is on line right now... what the hell ??
    Why did my signature disapeared ?

I also pressed few unknow buttons trying to figure them out then it wrote that I reported a post ??

I cant find my msgs, I kept some precious ones from Phil and from Barbara... please tell me that its only a nightmare....

This place had became so sad since my sweetie passed, empty and cold... sorry, but at least it was familiar... now not even this...

Where is the crying emoticon ?
    Last edited by Alysia; 08-01-2016 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Still shocked from the new face of the forum..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Phil's posts are without his avatar... why ? It just makes me cry....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, hopefully it's looking normal now.
    This morning it was different on my tablet, but it's been normal all day on my laptop!
    I also didn't like the format. I usually click on the New Posts tab, but it wasn't there.
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks gilders. No. It is not normall at all. Still this nightmare.... also cant attach pics, cant see views, cant see previous pages of a thread... this is the third time I am writing this post. No idea why it doesnt work...
    Cant we just get back the old forum, andrew ? I will be a good girl. Promise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new format seems to be showing up on iPads and iPhones. The old format continues to show on my PC.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still the usual format on my ipad and laptop.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow Alysia. Time to sit down and take a pill.

You're viewing the mobile version of this website. This was a change I made on the weekend to stop Google penalising the site for not being mobile friendly.

Nothing has changed except the default format of the site when you access it via a mobile device like a tablet or a mobile phone.

If you prefer the old format then simply scroll to the bottom and click 'full site' and all of a sudden within a few seconds you're back to the original version.

Have a nice day.

To all: My thinking was that this would only affect accessing the site via mobile, not via tablet but that's apparently not so. Just follow the instructions above to return to your regularly scheduled programming.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for being so noisy... once I get my old good forum I promise to behave... just you all take it as a compliment, this place is precious to my heart and so are all of you ♡♡ and it also contains my Batman's 6076 posts. I still didnt read them all....
    Thanks Pete & Jacquie & andrew ♡♡
    If I press the vBSEO it leads me to NOT FOUND.. error... 404. Something like that. Am I pressing the right button ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, the 'full site' option does not show on any of my mobile devices, but you should be able to bring up more options on your device - this is usually accessed by clicking 'more' or 3 dashes or 3 dots, usually located in the upper right of your browser.
    You should see a list of options such as 'Find on page', 'settings', 'bookmarks', etc. The one you need to click is 'Request desktop site' or 'Desktop view'.

Hope that helps
    Don't panic nothing is lost or deleted
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilders View Post
    Alysia, the 'full site' option does not show on any of my mobile devices, but you should be able to bring up more options on your device - this is usually accessed by clicking 'more' or 3 dashes or 3 dots, usually located in the upper right of your browser.
    You should see a list of options such as 'Find on page', 'settings', 'bookmarks', etc. The one you need to click is 'Request desktop site' or 'Desktop view'.

Hope that helps
    Don't panic nothing is lost or deleted

Wow, gilders, you are a genius. I just found it ! Although it was in Hebrew. Thanks a lot.
    Now I will behave as promised
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast