Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for new General Physician in the Twin Cities

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't aware there were multiple twin cities through out the world.
    They are everywhere. One of the most interesting is Buda and Pest. I don't think many people realize that Buda and Pest were separate cities at one point.

But before we get way off track here, Grognac, did you have any success with the Farmington PCP?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    They are everywhere. One of the most interesting is Buda and Pest. I don't think many people realize that Buda and Pest were separate cities at one point.

But before we get way off track here, Grognac, did you have any success with the Farmington PCP?
    The appointment with the new PCP in Farmington, MN went very well. Before the appointment, he researched Wegeners Granulomatosis and read my medical record. During the appointment, he asked questions about WG and medication I was currently taking. We established that he was going to handle everything except WG. He also wanted to look into immunizations. At the end of the appointment, he ordered blood and urine tests and I got the results today. The tests shows blood in my urine. Contacting Mayo Clinic concerning the results and had my PCP forward my test results. Lets see what happens.
    Greg
    Diagnosed July 23, 1999

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12