Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newly published article re: MTX and alcohol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I sure love your fighting spirit Marta, and also vdub and, actually, everyone on here.

To hear how everyone goes through so much and never complains, well, no where near as much as they should, and then you only find out later on as to what they really went through.

You all ROCK
    So are you, Michelle going through a lot of your own but always keeping on smiling and making others smile.... just like in this one :

cd478ee7905974809e94cede8dde8460.jpg

Thank you for being you and for being with us ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.s. we are way off topic... I think its the alcohol
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there Marta.. just checking how are you doing.. ? ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Hey there Marta.. just checking how are you doing.. ? ♡♡♡
    "Slowly but surely" said the tortoise.
    Still can't get my sats above 90% but I guess that's gonna take a while. Like I said to drz earlier, we all know how quickly this can come on, and how slowly it takes to go away. I am pretty proud of myself for weaning from 50mg of pred to 12.5 in less than two months though. That's a biggie for me. As you know, it sucks physically to do it, but I'm at 12.5 right now and can't wait to be off the stuff.

Thanks for asking and take care of yourself too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing Marta, & thanks God you are doing better. That's fast taper with the pred ! Continue to get better, I hope the sats will soon get higher. Keeping you in my prayers. Sending gentle hugs ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Marta, Just popping in to say i miss you. I hope you are still fighting and i am sending Geoff your way with some big hugs from me x
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12