Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Nose Questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's happened to me, too. Usually it only happens when I'm overtired and other Wegs symptoms pop up with it. It happened yesterday and I got a little panicky because I'm tapering pred. But it didn't happen again today. You know how Wegs affects you Elephant, and if it passed your scan then I bet it's fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive just been reading through this thread and it has helped me understand a few more things about my nose problems
    i thought the whistling caused by perforasion and i have problems when their is a temprature change when i was hanging out washing the other day it was cold wih a slight wind so when i came back inside were the heating had been on i get more pain in the most affected side of my nose and appear to more breathless for awhile DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel much better Sangye that is happens to you too meaning that we are not really having a flare just mishap?
    Dee, did you ever have lung function test. Usually a Pulmonologist does the test in his office. I had two of them so far. I have improved a little bit. Yahoo!
    I also get a my hearing checked at least once a year. No improvement, but not worse.
    WG is a full time job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always felt like when I get overtired I outrun the drugs. It's just a gut feeling I have-- if the Wegs is smoldering under the drugs, then weakness allows the Wegs to punch through. Like "breakthrough" pain.

I'm so glad your pulmonary function has improved, Elephant. A little more air goes a long way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi elephant
    no not had hearing test gp thought ENTconsult would be able to arrange one through his department seeing him on thursday he said it would be quicker than a referral
    no not had lung function test not sure what to make of breathless ness dont no if preds chest or because my nose and that im maybe mouth breathing but i seem to be pulling against throat area rather than feeling it in my chest if that makes sense if no better to monday will ring gp
    hubbys holiday this week arranged around hospital appointments!!!!!!!!! DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The flow volume loop on a lung function test will be able to indicate any obstruction of the windpipe. VERY important I think if you're Weggie who is having trouble breathing and this hasn't been ruled out. For five years with me this was put down to allergies and asthma, and all the while my windpipe was becoming more and more scarred.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Remember all of you

As my Mother says this is a (colorful metafor ) inconvienience . It sure helps her and right now she has been through some rather hard intestinal involvement . please again i cant stress it enough .. if you have abdominal pain at all with this please .. go for a ct scan it will show alot ..
    my mom tends to not sa a word and suffer through the pain . thats why it takes so long to gether treatment she doesnt say a word ..
    sorry about the spelling guys !

Huggs to all and please remember
    Do anything your heart desires !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jan w thanks for your advice will take onboard DEEx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345