Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here's a project for you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure whether it was a function of me getting older or whether it was the WG or a combination of both but I got sick of feeling so very sub-par after drinking booze. One marked change that I've noticed over the time since is my reaction times have hugely improved and my brain is (mostly) a bit clearer. Small victories but still ones to be celebrated. The effects from WG still reach most parts of my life when I stop to think about it but I'm not as sluggish as I once was. As for Arnold Palmers...for me I'll stick to water and coffee. Mocktails for me are like decaffeinated coffee - why bother?

Edit: might be time for me to change my pic hahahahaha
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew, there's always the tutu options
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Edit: might be time for me to change my pic hahahahaha
    Let me know. I'm having fun with ths MG Racing guy on another thread... (-8

Yea, gave it up too. Makes the one a year I have that much sweeter though. <sigh>

Bragging about work connection , yes. BUT, my connection at home is less than 1mb. Wireless 900 MHz connection to a water tower 3 miles away. No Netflix at our house.
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG-2012 View Post
    Let me know. I'm having fun with ths MG Racing guy on another thread... (-8

Yea, gave it up too. Makes the one a year I have that much sweeter though. <sigh>

Bragging about work connection , yes. BUT, my connection at home is less than 1mb. Wireless 900 MHz connection to a water tower 3 miles away. No Netflix at our house.
    Haha yeah MG-guy looks great sitting in his buggy Got some ideas for my pic?

Ok then your home connection makes me feel better Similar issues with most people outside built-up areas here in Oz too. Were apparently getting a new National Broadband Network which seems to deliver slightly faster speeds at double the price. Why not! It's only costing the country $45 Billion.....and having Fibre to the node and running over copper for the last hop. I'll stop there because I get too emotional when I discuss it
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123