Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A death in the Family

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Thanks, Michelle. Mine aren't attacks as much as an underlying presence. But you are right to mention getting help if necessary. We'll see what the Zoloft does. I'm a little annoyed at doctors' offices and the way they operate right now, which doesn't help. This time, the staff more than the docs. They are trained to be so cut and dried about everything. With exceptions, of course.
    Just a note for anyone who uses psych meds: some of them are contra indicated for us. Especially benzo diazepines for those who have respiratory problems. Can cause respiratory depression. Also can trigger a flare. Docs are not paying attention. So just check any med before you start taking it. Also check if it goes well with our dear friend pred.
    Anne, I googled zoloft and as far as I saw, it seems safe. Good luck. Here for you anytime. With love ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks , Alysia. I've used Zoloft before and my doc at the time felt it was one of the safer options. New gp doc seems fine with it. I know what you mean about some docs, though, who just throw out drugs without caution or much explanation. 😻

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12