Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Possible Flare!!! Yikes!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jack. I am hoping this will work for me too. I still have really bad ringing in my ears. I may need another hearing test. I will almost be a week since I have been on 10 mg of prednisone. Hoping to get my culture results from the ENT ( scoped /swabbed my left maxillary) today. One day at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I have been scoped 4 times before. I don't mind it at all. Two of the times I was able to see it on a television screen - kinda neat. I wish I had a home version I could use myself. We both get to enjoy the scope on Friday. Yee Ha!!!!!
    my sweet Dr. Phil in his early days of "graduation" to be a wg expert....
    with all the issues we are dealing with, flare or not, others, how much pred, bad docs, etc.
    as I know him, I think he was flaring. that rheumy knew nothing. he had all the signs of his flaring: joints, fatigue, sinus, mucous, etc.
    its amazing, in those days his lungs were still functioning 100 percent. hard to grasp how fast they deteriorated.

and his great sense of humor is there all the time...

I miss my dr. Phil so much. the Forum is not the same without him.... my world is so sad and dark without him....
    endless tears....
    Last edited by Alysia; 02-26-2015 at 04:13 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's good to re-read the old posts.

Phil was definitely just learning the ropes in those days and was going to others for help.
    He then became one of the ones to offer new people advice, much the same as what he was given by some amazing people.

It's also sad to see this thread when you think of the people that have now passed away

There are also some people that haven't posted on here for such a long time, but we know they are okay

Thanks Alysia for bringing this thread up.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314