Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Sub-forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default New Sub-forum

You may notice there's a new sub-forum called Renal: Dialysis and Transplant. Feedback indicated that this would be a good thing and considering this is a major issue for most of us it deserves its own forum. To celebrate its opening I've moved the Kidney Donors thread to that forum.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea.
    Thank you so much, andrew for being so thoughtful, creative, generous & kind. We are very blessed to have this place. Thanks to your devoted work. God bless you ♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Credit where credit is due: Thanks to Gilders (Pete) for thinking of the Renal sub-forum. A great idea!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, gilders (Pete), for the great idea & thank you, andrew, for making it come true.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No thanks needed, you're quite welcome.

Have we got any members who are currently on dialysis? If so, experiences and advice would be most welcome!
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No kidney issues for me yet, but we all know Wegs can decide to take this course, so it's very good for us all to learn about it in advance, and to see what others are going through, in case it does. And the sub-forum is a great idea.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011