Quick history : diagnosed with GPA Jan 2014 with biopsies taken from both ears during mastoidectomies. Have been on so many of the pill therapies (cytoxin, methyl, imuran, prednisone 100+mg now down to 15mg daily since Dec 2015) and going to do my 5th Rituxan in May (been doing it every 4 months) and still have not been in remission once....and too much to explain that has happened in between to type out (smh)

Was told by my rheumatologist that steroids can cause gums to recede. Because of that, lots of my teeth broke off and fell out at the gum line. I can still see what's left of them in the gums. I didn't want to go to my dentist yet because they're still falling out, I'm not in remission yet. And I have to be honest, I'm so scared because I'm probably going to have to get dentures and do lots of work on my gums that I'm going to beg to be knocked out.

Has anyone else had /have this experience and know what kind of options I have? Thanks for taking the time to read this 👍😷 I'm so embarrassed...