I recently got my facebook page hacked into, which I can still not sign into to, everytime I try to get a code to reset my password word a undeliveable messages comes to my email from these work at home sites, and facebook does not have a "help" phone #. These people also got into my email account. I had to call the cable co. to get my password changed but in the meantime I had over 400 emails deleted. Which was fine with me since I hate going thru my e-mails ...but still. Also Amazon had me change my password because someone was trying to use my account and Visa had to send me a different card since they said it looked like suspicious activity.I had the Qeek squad run an entire scan and found no threats or viruses. I do have an Android tablet with a different e-mail account ) that I requested some of my friends back onto that..haven't got that all done yet. Since I am so computer stupid ,does anyone know how to fix these ??? I tried what they said on the computer but nothing works

I also saw on T.V. the other night ,that those "quizzes" you take on fb to see who you might be, that ask you different questions..like the one Michelle did that showed I was her evil twin and Geoff was mine !!! They are from hackers getting into your computer to get info, so everyone be carerful with those things. So if anyone knows any tricks I can use I appreciated it.

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE.... don't forget to change the clocks ahead tonight ( except our Arizonia friends !!! ) I wish they would stop this change thing.