Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Off-Topic Discussion And General Chit-Chat

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, that's what makes it classic! Because its natural, and not meant to be that way! No, you're absolutely not the class clown type! You're just you! It's perfect Anne! Hope you're good, Anne? Anne, I know how to start a new thread, but not how to move a post? Also I can't paste and copy, so... Honestly I'm to lazy to print it over! Haha... I've had to redo my posts lately, as for some reason they are getting stuck, then not on the auto save? Weird, as this is a new thing... Thank you, Anne! Deb... Xox...!!!
    i wouldn't worry about moving any posts. Just start over fresh. If you would use Mr. Computer, whoever he is, you might be able to copy and paste. But no big deal. I can't help you with any issues about using a phone to access the forum, because I don't do it. Also, no hard feelings about the humor thing. I must tell you I really have to cut back on my computer time lately because it stimulates my vertigo. I end up with a mild version of it, and I can still get things done, like it didn't stop me from making sales at the Market today, but by the end of the day I feel like crap and the only thing to do is sleep it off. So won't be on much tonight. XXOOXXOO.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, hola! Glad you're day at the market went well, having the V word, though stinks... I'm trying to cut back till I get my eyes squared away... Been reading old posts though, trying to refresh my memory and get ready for the next appointment... Computer is all set, so... Just more convenient because of where my computer desk is, and a chair that's not very comfortable... These things don't really concern me, ya know? Need to get to the eye doctor, that does concern me! Yes if it gets worse in any way, I will be at the er! The eye involvement is beyond words painful, and I'm not going through the ice pick feeling again! Yikes! Anne I know you said you don't have eye involvement, I pray it stays that way for you... Eye redness is one thing, but ice picks in you're eyes is a whole different thing... Anne, enjoy you're day... Today is the coldest day of the year, since I think? Sorry can't remember this little peice of trivia... Deb... Xox...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, hola! Glad you're day at the market went well, having the V word, though stinks... I'm trying to cut back till I get my eyes squared away... Been reading old posts though, trying to refresh my memory and get ready for the next appointment... Computer is all set, so... Just more convenient because of where my computer desk is, and a chair that's not very comfortable... These things don't really concern me, ya know? Need to get to the eye doctor, that does concern me! Yes if it gets worse in any way, I will be at the er! The eye involvement is beyond words painful, and I'm not going through the ice pick feeling again! Yikes! Anne I know you said you don't have eye involvement, I pray it stays that way for you... Eye redness is one thing, but ice picks in you're eyes is a whole different thing... Anne, enjoy you're day... Today is the coldest day of the year, since I think? Sorry can't remember this little peice of trivia... Deb... Xox...!!!
    I think you should go to the ER before you do more damage to your eyes. Also, I know there is a thread on Eye Involvement going on right now, but haven't looked lately and don't remember if you posted on it. I think you probably did. Ice picks in the eyes sounds like a reason to go for help NOW, and it seems this has been going on for about a week...... we should probably be on the other thread.... I will go there and look. XX00XX00
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Anne... Yup, posted on eye thread... No ice pick status as of yet, and hopefully God willing, will not reach! Yes I'll be at the er, pretty damn quick, if that happens again, trust! Hopefully I'll get in this week, per Brandys schedule, but even if not, I have Mary to fall back on, so I'll be in this week... I have the pred- forte drops, but using these without knowing what's going on, is not a smart thing to do... Anne, I hope you're good! With no v, word on this V day!!! Haha... Thought of you, all day and forgot its Valentine's V!!! Deb... Xox...!!!...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234