Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cAnca and MP3 question

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Middlesista View Post
    ��. THANKS Birdie - meant PR3. Too funny.

Been watching carbs but actually not hungry - I should be grateful since I have not gained weight but rather lost weight.
    Weight aint your big worry unless it's an extreme change. So lemme say one more thing. It's a good thing to study about lab results but every Wegener's case is different. You'll learn what's relevant in your case... because you're studying it and watching your results. Don't EXPECT something just because it's claimed to be the norm. Wasn't he a guy on Cheers? Sortakinda big wise ass?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Weight aint your big worry unless it's an extreme change. So lemme say one more thing. It's a good thing to study about lab results but every Wegener's case is different. You'll learn what's relevant in your case... because you're studying it and watching your results. Don't EXPECT something just because it's claimed to be the norm. Wasn't he a guy on Cheers? Sortakinda big wise ass?
    i have learned that every case is different - nothing predictable about this disease

Right Norm - funny thing the folks that hung around Cheers did not sound like they were from Boston or Massachusetts fir that matter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Middlesista View Post
    folks that hung around Cheers did not sound like they were from Boston or Massachusetts fir that matter.
    They drove a car to the bar, instead of a caa to the baa?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They drove a car to the bar, instead of a caa to the baa?
    Exactly - gotta talk Boston!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought I remembered Cliff, the postman, having a Boston or regional accent. I had to google this to get the character's name right.... been a LONG since I watched a rerun. Oh, and Carla, the waitress, didn't she have one, too? The rest all seemed to be from other places.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I thought I remembered Cliff, the postman, having a Boston or regional accent. I had to google this to get the character's name right.... been a LONG since I watched a rerun. Oh, and Carla, the waitress, didn't she have one, too? The rest all seemed to be from other places.
    As I recall, Cliff had a very fake Boston accent. Carla was more Brooklyn. The rest didn't seem to have much of an accent.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    As I recall, Cliff had a very fake Boston accent. Carla was more Brooklyn. The rest didn't seem to have much of an accent.
    Oooh nooo, look what I started, am I contagious? Best to just shut up before I pollute any more threads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Hmm - you might be correct Anne - but the authentic accent is hard to miss. I recall watching the Perfect Storm and chucking to myself with the accents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooh nooo, look what I started, am I contagious? Best to just shut up before I pollute any more threads.
    No problem - this type of pollution sometimes gets the brain cells firing on a different subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A letter I received from Carol Langford in 1999.

My ANCA had been postive for some years,and I was in remission.I wrote to the NIH,and received this reponse.Some of you have her as a Doctor.Sorry,if this is the wrong place to post it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast