Thread: CRP and prednisone titration

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Middlesista View Post
    thanks Pete , sorry to be redundant ��
    There you go apologizing again for doing what the forum is intended to do... please keep discussing... I keep learning...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My stuck sista, I agree with the one above me! How else do you learn? Plus learning from those going through the same, is the best way, in my opinion... I dig, you're posts, my sista... Also, keeps me less bored... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pred messes with your blood glucose levels. Variations in those levels affect visual acuity. That is why many people with diabetes have trouble getting effective prescriptions for their glasses. One optometrist used to take three readings over three different times and then average them to get the best correction for my lenses. Another thing that pred affects is the moisture level or film over your eyes to keep them moist which also affects your vision. Since diagnosis of Wegs my eyes are often drier which also impairs my vision too. I also found that I don't blink as much anymore as I used to which contributes to drier eyes too. I think pred also ages us more or faster and age often decreases visual acuity too.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prednisone is bad enough but prednisone and diabetes adds yet another element to watch over Thanks
    Last edited by Middlesista; 01-31-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drz, true that! Wegeners effecting the eyes is bad enough, then add ithese, I guess its a good thing my cars gone! Once i add in the pred, can't even imagine! Yikes... People already move when they see me coming! They'll all scatter like a c.cockroach ockroach, when the lights are turned on... Oh! Ignore this, huge double typo!!! I see it, but can't fix it! You, all should not even bat an eyelash by now, though... It's me, afterall... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123