Likes Likes:  44
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood Tests - what to check

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pottery website is a whenever it happens type thing. Not something we are working on hot and heavy. But I wanted to give him something to do so I sent him some pics a couple days ago. Have not heard back. I think Birdie could be just taking a break, some time for himself, and last post I found he was talking about waiting for parts for his motor-scooter/bike/trike, whatever it was, I can't quite remember. But maybe he has been busy working on that. I don't know how he'd feel about a wellness check. I know he has his bird friends, and today is the day they'd normally have their brunch.... at least, they would know if anything was wrong, and would be there for him, though I don't know how they'd know to notify us.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Anne is this what they call bird watching??? Ya, couldn't resist that one, and thought he might dig it, if he's in cognito, or something... I'll still pay homage to the Klondike bars whenever I'm food shopping now... I'm sure he's fine, just not fine here? Anymore? Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Hey, Anne is this what they call bird watching??? Ya, couldn't resist that one, and thought he might dig it, if he's in cognito, or something... I'll still pay homage to the Klondike bars whenever I'm food shopping now... I'm sure he's fine, just not fine here? Anymore? Deb...
    Oh, I think if he's fine, he'll be back.... or even if he isn't all that fine. I think he's the type that if he felt like taking a break would just do it, without announcing it ahead of time.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I must agree there... Not announcing it I mean... He's probably just moved on, it certainly happens... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I must agree there... Not announcing it I mean... He's probably just moved on, it certainly happens... Deb...
    I don't think it means he's moved on. His last post was 10 days ago. That is not a big deal. There are plenty of forum members who take breaks from posting for weeks or months and then reappear. There is nothing wrong with that, or with just "lurking" and not posting. Getting involved in conversations here takes a lot of energy and time, and most people have lots of other things going on in their lives. Birdie has added to our discussions in positive ways many times, and is not obligated to do so on a continuous basis.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I have to say in all do respect, you're the one making an issue here? Alysia simply asked how he was out of niceness, and I agreed in the post under her... So why go on about it, when no one was? It was just a friendly gesture on her half, with me agreeing under her... Let the man post or not post, andits fine... I agree its a little strange to have someone posting all the time, then just dissapear, but whatever, he's a big boy now... It's not a big deal, I'm sure, very sure he's just fine... Please know I said this in all due respect, because I don't want this to come out the way it did that day on my old thread... Okay? So maybe will be back, maybe he won't? I know I have bigger things to worry about right now, as I'm sure you do as well... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I have to say in all do respect, you're the one making an issue here? Alysia simply asked how he was out of niceness, and I agreed in the post under her... So why go on about it, when no one was? It was just a friendly gesture on her half, with me agreeing under her... Let the man post or not post, andits fine... I agree its a little strange to have someone posting all the time, then just dissapear, but whatever, he's a big boy now... It's not a big deal, I'm sure, very sure he's just fine... Please know I said this in all due respect, because I don't want this to come out the way it did that day on my old thread... Okay? So maybe will be back, maybe he won't? I know I have bigger things to worry about right now, as I'm sure you do as well... Deb...
    I am not making any more of an issue of it than you are. I was reacting against your saying he has "probably moved on". My point was that because people stop posting for awhile doesn't mean they have "probably moved on". If he never posts here again, or if he does, that is his business, and not our job to try to predict or speculate. We will keep going either way.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debra, you seem to have a lot to say but very little about WG and the peeps who need help, not your 'rahrah' approach. Birdie's doing his thing, let it go. This blog is about WG not your or anyone else's 'thoughts' on others' comments on here. Anne is a huge member and contributor to this blog...you're not. Best to you.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Don, didn't have a problem letting it go... Sorry you feel as though I have nothing worth contributing, hopefully there's a member or two that feel different... I'm sure thankful for the members that reached out to thank me, because I made them feel welcome, and supported. I guess those few keep me going... All the best to you too Don! Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi all! Just jumping in to make sure we stay on topic with this thread. Seems to have drifted a bit.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast