Likes Likes:  0
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi From Oz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finished last Rituxin Mid December and some improvements but fatigue , although better, still lingers. Improvement in lungs but I just saw the report and although pulm made it sound like nodules and lesions were gone report mentions subcentimeter nodes but cavitary lesions are not mentioned as being present. Like Anne mentioned - every one seems to respond at different time lines to treatment.

Take care Mark - sound like your plan is in place and you can move forward to a healthier you.
    Last edited by Middlesista; 02-04-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been almost seven years since remission, not to be a downer. fatigue still lingers. WG drug free.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Dale! Are you getting much exercise? I know the immediate aftermath is even more fatigue, but as you feel stronger, the fatigue decreases.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    Been almost seven years since remission, not to be a downer. fatigue still lingers. WG drug free.
    Dale
    Seven years is great for a drug free remission, fatigue or no fatigue. Is fatigue related to organ damage like to kidneys or lungs?
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am wishing you all the best with your treatments. It does take a while for the treatments to kick in, everyone is different. My Doc always said to remember that sometimes it takes baby steps, meaning that it goes slow sometimes. You are on your way now, to the road of recovery, it maybe quickly or slowly but you will get there. Take care of yourself!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Seven years is great for a drug free remission, fatigue or no fatigue. Is fatigue related to organ damage like to kidneys or lungs?
    Unlike some of you, I study a subject without really memorizing the details, just enough for a simple comprehenison of the issue.

What I got from studying fatigue is that it's the result of a deficiency in the chemical reactions within muscles. It's such a complex subject that I couldn't begin to fully understand it all, there are many potential bottlenecks in the transmission of those chemicals throughout the system. All I know is that they haven't found anything that will help my fatigue. For me, a good day is several hours on my feet, mildly active, in fifteen minute intervals with at least an hour of rest between each fifteen minutes of activity. That's a big improvement from my condition six months ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep on improving a little at a time.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 3 after CYC treatment. Some improvement in hearing and sinuses finally. But I feel like crap as in low energy and light headed from treatment. Is this normal? How long before these side effects wear off? All to go through it again in 2 weeks time. Yay!.....oh god i hope it goes into remission permanently

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive still got this annoying cough thats keeping me up at night....or maybe im still thinking about the fact that ive been diagnosed with this terrible disease

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark76 View Post
    Ive still got this annoying cough thats keeping me up at night....or maybe im still thinking about the fact that ive been diagnosed with this terrible disease

You might want to ask your doc to Rx tessalon perles for your cough. I got relief from them.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast