User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting rtx while having an infection ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Hope the rtx continues to work well for you. It seems to be working for me. Back in hospital at the moment having my CPAP machine fitted and calibrated.
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, hi. Alysia, please make sure you're telling them what you're taking for an antibiotic, and why.. Chances are it will go forward but please don't leave anything out? I love you, Alysia.... Xo Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    It's interesting to hear details of health care in other countries. Sounds like a $100.00 per month co-pay for medications? Did I understand that correctly? Is it under your private insurance or a government system?
    there is a limit of no more then 300 dollar for 3 months only for meds. I also pay to the health service about 30 dollar every 3 months. this doesn't include payment for visits at docs and clinics and tests like xray etc which costs around 4-20 dollar, depends. labs are for free. BUT the BIG payment is to the "national insurance". each one pays according to his incoms and its a bit less then 10 percent. there is medical national law in which every citizen can choose one of 4 health services and use it as he wishes. we pay small amounts to the health service AND to the national insurance. the national insurance is paying to the health service for us. so the health services are trying to compete to get more citizens and we win. those who get disability and cant work dont need to pay to the national insurance and they get money from them each month. I hope I explained ok. after all it is a decent system.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilders View Post
    Alysia, glad to hear you're feeling a little better. Hope the rtx continues to work well for you. It seems to be working for me. Back in hospital at the moment having my CPAP machine fitted and calibrated.
    nice to see you around gilders. Thank you. I missed you. I am so glad that you are doing ok. sending my prayers and love to you.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Alysia, hi. Alysia, please make sure you're telling them what you're taking for an antibiotic, and why.. Chances are it will go forward but please don't leave anything out? I love you, Alysia.... Xo Xo

Thank you so much for your caring, dear Deb. you are such a sweet & kind friend and I love you.
    they were totally neglectful at the hospital. even though I told the dr. that I need to tell whats going on, he didn't come to listen. I waited patiently, then the nurse started the IV. I told her about the throat infection so she said: if you were telling me at the begining I wouldnt let you do it. But the dates she had were only for February, I didnt want to wait anymore. Then when the ugly doc passed by I told him that I asked to tell him and he didnt come. And he said: we know all your symptoms. I said: how can you know if I didnt tell you ? He said: its written in your doc's letter. I said: its from month ago. There are more things since then. So he said: what more ? I said that I have throat infection. So this ugly doc said the following: its another issue. It shouldnt concern us. You can have also gynecological problems and it doesn't matter.

I was too shocked from this rude careless dumb doc that I left it. Too tired.
    it was ok after all. just having also crazy diarhea from the antibiotics.

and I didnt yet rest. I had to work more yesterday and today to compensate for not working on Monday.
    anyway I am glad I am after it.

feeling tired and sad. missing my sweetie.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    I was too shocked from this rude careless dumb doc
    Alysia, I know that doctor, but he is here. Are you sure you're in Israel?

Don't let jerks ruin your day, and more important don't let them ruin your health care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, Well at least the smoldering wegs is being treated - hopefully the rtx will be kicked to oblivion!!!

Feel Better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia!!!!! So glad to see you... Alysia I was also thinking what Birdie said, and thought you were up here in the lovely NH. I love you, my sister... Please rest.. Keep dreaming of you're sweetheart Phil.... Deb. XoXO xoxo XO Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, my beautiful friends. I love you ♡♡♡
    P.s. too many bad docs every where..
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    P.s. too many bad docs every where..
    I've seen my share of bad doctors, run away as fast as you can and don't look back.

I've also seen plenty of outstanding doctors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast