User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting rtx while having an infection ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, I hate that you were treated this way... In all my time here, on this lovely place called planet earth, one doctor, was, is great. I've seen quite a few, although I was never sick till this, but still, its crazy.... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrogance and ignorance. Of docs. Plus neglect. Killed too many weggies. At least this is how I see it. They killed my sweetie.
    I didnt mind much the rude dumb doc. But I was furious at the docs who didnt treat my sweetie in the right way....
    He used to make me laugh, when he saw me fighting for him, saying: whew.. I am glad you are by my side..
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, my sweet friend, the vast majority, SUCK!!! This is why. And then an attitude, to go with the fact that they suck, just Realy drives it all home, doesn't it? Not all, no, lots here have great doctors. Some a great one right out of the gates. Others, ya, not so much. As if this thing wasn't bad enough, do we Realy need this as well? It sucks! And they suck! I just got back the use of my left leg, from losing it last night, for no apparent reason. A weird spasm, and then I couldn't walk. But here's the good part. My tongue! Yes, my tongue, it feels as if there's just no protection left at all at this point. Can't Realy eat. Can't Realy drink, can't Realy do anything without pain. Wegeners mouth involvement, lots of fun here. Imagine, if you will, trying to get a doctor to listen to this!!! This all just simply bites.... Then I have family crap, to add the icing to that cake........ Deb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123