User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: After a three year journey, I've come home for good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C man, was going to call u,crownroyal again by accident! Why, can't a doctor just listen? Listen to the patient, and look at what u see!!! I understand the treatment can be dangerous, but what about not treating???? Put all symptoms together, rather than separate, especially when they all happened at once.... When I see zebra stripes I think its a zebra! Not a cow! You know, a blind man,blind all his life, sees more clear than a person who's had their sight all their life.... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Maybe someday,they will have a nation wide wegeners teaching seminar,that's mandatory for all doctors to attend.
    After several ER doctors had never heard of Weg, I was surprised when I got one who knew something about it. He told me it was on the exam for all doctors in Arizona. And yet, those who failed to impress on other points also claimed to have never heard of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crowneagle View Post
    This might sound foolish but the c-anca test for me is useless and not an economical use of medical resources. I've never tested positive for the MPO or PR3 antibodies. I test positive for C-Anca but that is pretty useless. None the less, they keep the medical system churning income by continuing to use this test.
    c-ANCA is my indicator and I can't get the VA to test for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A nation wide mandatory teaching, add a financial penalty, and you'll see a response... And a Wg awareness day, or better yet month. Get the zombies that work in the media, to help... Wishful thinking, but maybe Some day? Birdie u can't get you're antibodies tested cause you're like me, u don't have the right insurance, that gold standard of medical care, just doesn't apply to us.... As far as anca,ect. This wouldn't be as much of an issue in terms of ireating,and believing versus not, if they were just more educated....f Ok!!!!! Why on earth can I not correct this?????? And what's up with the f????? So. frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That f up above Realy bothers me.. I actually put a lot of thought to assign a word to go with the letter, I can't seem to erase, but decided against it...... Smart phone, ya, ok!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been told it's an expensive test. I've had that test about ten times. I would have gladly given someone one of those tests if they'd let me.
    Last edited by crowneagle; 12-19-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That f up above Realy bothers me..
    Get a new phone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya Birdie.... Replacement sitting here, almost ready to take the plunge into the unknown.... Im a tech wimp.... Thank God I'm good with people!!!!!!!!! Ha ha..... Birdie I can hear you laughing from Arizona...... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya Birdie.... Replacement sitting here, almost ready to take the plunge into the unknown.... Im a tech wimp.... Thank God I'm good with people!!!!!!!!! Ha ha..... Birdie I can hear you laughing from Arizona...... Deb.
    Sorry crowneagle, was not paying attention, hijacked your thread when I thought it was Deb's noncents thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. C, I too am sorry, although I'm going to blame him.... The one above me...... Deb.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234