Thread: Trying to conquer my puter

In a beautiful, quiet trailerpark, surburban Vancouver, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Trying to conquer my puter

1. First, you would have to excuse my Swenglish, born and raised in Sweden. I try to work around the right word when I don't know it, which can sound pretty funny at times.
    2. I live in Canada since -73, Grandmere PQ, Montreal PQ and since-88 surburban Vancouver.
    3. I have some kids
    4. I also share my trailer with 2 cats: Schux (I didn't know I would come home with a cat that day) and Saboteuse( name selfexplanatory, emanate from sabotage) Nobody owns a cat, smile
    5. Trailerpark is wonderful: very quiet, lots of trees (which means powerfailures when windy), rabbits, birds and racoons. 2nd day here 2 deers were crossing the road when I went out and I thought " I am home!"
    6. I am a home ec teacher and worked as such for 12 years in Sweden, but I hate school, as a student, so when I left my x, I worked for a few years as a home supportattendant and loved it! What a rewarding job that was. Retired for 5 years and doing nothing. Had to have teacher ed here and I am a lousy student!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You and Doug will have something to talk about then. He's very much a cat person. He's having issues logging in but when we sort them out he'll be back here for sure.

By the way, welcome!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

In a beautiful, quiet trailerpark, surburban Vancouver, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Help!

3 days ago I would not have known the tears of frustration that blinds me might be related to WG. I have no clou how to reach the replies this monster tells me I have. Neither do I understand how to "talk" with people at the right place, I constantly end up bugging somebody with a totally unrelated subject! So embarassing!
    Laughter (at myself) is still internal jogging. Moyan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep bugging people moyan! You will get your answers that way. goodluck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moyan, I left a message for you with my number. Call any time. We are all here to vent and learn and get much needed friendly support. Come often and laugh with us.
    Jolanta

Doug Guest

Moyan - We look forward to embracing you into our little weggie "cafeklatsch"! Don't worry about sounding strange or asking questions you fear might sound silly. Just as Jolanta says, this is a place to vent, learn, and get support from a group of people who have been through quite alot of incredible experiences with WG. We are here to share and learn. I came on thinking I had a lot to share, but I'm learning more than I share!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very well put Doug, I like it
    Jolanta

Doug Guest

...thanks!