Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: lung issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for asking, guys! Anne must have put something in her calendar.... :-) I had an appt with my PCP this morning. It was pretty routine although she did say my right lung was definitely a lot higher and she could tell something was wrong. She also said it wasn't "asthma-like", which is kind of good news, because it seems to me that a lot lung issues get grouped into the asthma category. But, still no news on when I'll see a pulmonary doc. I guess I should probably call tomorrow and get an update.

And, yes, I am making some progress on the MG interior. It is slowly changing from black to tan. I have the cockpit trim done and have started on the seats. :-)
    MG-progress.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a sweet ride vdub, at this time of the year dressed in a red suit, you would sleigh it.......

All the best.

Regards Woz...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry you are going through all this. I just don't understand why some docs just sit and wait and do not immediately get the ball in motion to help. Why? Feel almost like we find we are now on a journey that cause us to be Elian's on so many others and at least at the early stage feel such a loss of control and independence

best wishes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a sweet ride vdub, at this time of the year dressed in a red suit, you would sleigh it.......
    Thanks very much! Would you believe that was the first car I ever bought? Then Vietnam came along in 1971 and I put it in storage.... until 2013! We live in sort of a "banana belt" and its generally warm. I"ve been thinking of putting a wreath on the front and taking it out for a spin, but its been raining.

This is a couple of months ago. You can see the unfinished black interior that I"m now changing to tan. I do love the car -- it has kept me occupied during this unwell time.

spiral.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VW, you had great taste even back then. Hope things are getting better for you soon.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharp set of wheels, Vdub!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally have an apt with a pulmonologist! And, its fairly soon -- Monday, 18thJan, so coming right up. I doubt this initial apt will come up with anything, but maybe they'll go in another direction. I can't imagine they will want more of the same tests and I think I've had just about all of them. One procedure I haven't had is an endoscopic exam for tracheal stenosis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vdub, hi. Good luck. I also have one coming, shortly after you. Maybe we can both luck out! Good luck, Vdub... Debra.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best of luck for Monday vdub. I hope something good comes out of this appointment and you don't get placed on the merry go round of tests again
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's great, vdub. I hope you don't have tracheal stenosis, but I hope they do figure out what the problems are. Good luck!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast