Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaha View Post
    We do need a that sucks button.
    Please sign the petition.

We the undersigned do formally petition the forum moderator (Andrew) for a "Damn that sucks" button, informally known as a "vdub, we really have sympathy" button or a "Hope you get well soon" button.

1) Birdie
    2)
    3)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaha View Post
    You sure do take a lick'n and keep on tick'n..
    She's right..we need to change your name to Timex !!

Birdie,put my name on the petition !!!
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be thinking of you, vdub. I have something in my latest chest xray, 2.5 months ago, that they are keeping an eye on. They are calling it a nodule, air-filled, not cancerous, and slow growing over the last 3 years..... but I'm expecting another xray in early Dec. and have a little trepidation because the thing has gotten pretty big, I think they said 3cm vs. 2.5cm three years ago. I know it is nothing like what is going on in your lungs, not even close! But anything in the lungs can be scary. I hope Michelle is right that you will get and feel better once you are home. She has a good sense about things like that. I know you have docs you like at home and getting what needs doing done there will be much better than doing it in less comfortable surroundings.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I'll be thinking of you, vdub. I have something in my latest chest xray, 2.5 months ago, that they are keeping an eye on. They are calling it a nodule, air-filled, not cancerous, and slow growing over the last 3 years..... but I'm expecting another xray in early Dec. and have a little trepidation because the thing has gotten pretty big, I think they said 3cm vs. 2.5cm three years ago. I know it is nothing like what is going on in your lungs, not even close! But anything in the lungs can be scary. I hope Michelle is right that you will get and feel better once you are home. She has a good sense about things like that. I know you have docs you like at home and getting what needs doing done there will be much better than doing it in less comfortable surroundings.
    I hope that nodule will not be there in dec.... please update us. sending my prayers and love.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    I hope that nodule will not be there in dec.... please update us. sending my prayers and love.
    I think it will be there. They are are calling it benign and say it is filled with air. It has been there for 3 years and has grown slowly. They act like it is nothing harmful, like maybe a cyst, but it just needs to be watched to make sure. Could be left over from the cavitary lesions I had at dx, which have healed but are still partially there. I only talked to the nurse and will see what the doc has to say. Thanks for the prayers and love.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing good about going back home is that I might have time to change that horrid saddle nose picture on wikipedia. I've been promising to do that for over a year now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best to you vdub.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rooting for you, vdub. Rtx cleared away all but the biggest granuloma in our daughter's lungs; I hope you get effective treatment and soon. I don't know if it's etiquette -appropriate to write what I said when I saw your x-rays but it rhymes with roly fit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whatthewhat View Post
    I hope you get effective treatment and soon. I don't know if it's etiquette -appropriate to write what I said when I saw your x-rays but it rhymes with roly fit.
    Ettiquette Schmetiquette, it's appropriate. And vdub isn't just sitting around, he's still doin stuff. Keep laughing at the dead nazi doctor vdub.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you there now... Its funny of all the things going on with you ,you are worried about changing that pic. You are too funny !!! Are they going to give you a rtx infusion or you don't know the game plan yet ? This is probably the first time you've been home for the holidays in awhile huh?? Take care and lets us know whats happenin.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast