Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: lung issues

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its right around the corner, Alysia. 7Jun -- I have to show at hospital on 6Jun, surgery is 7Jun, then 4 to 5 days in hospital followed by a month of recoup at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope all goes well and you recover quickly!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will definitely be thinking of you on those days vdub. Hope all goes well also.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least for a couple weeks, I'll probably be on the forum more, because I can't do anything else. I'm not sure what my restrictions are going to be yet, but I believe he said something about not lifting more than 5 lbs for a month. That's a pretty "heavy" restriction for a full month....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    At least for a couple weeks, I'll probably be on the forum more, because I can't do anything else. I'm not sure what my restrictions are going to be yet, but I believe he said something about not lifting more than 5 lbs for a month. That's a pretty "heavy" restriction for a full month....
    Me, too, will be thinking of you and wishing you the best possible recovery and outcome. (Sorry, learning my new phone, things are a little awkward..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Hope all goes well and you recover quickly!!
    [QUOTE=renidrag;107114]Will definitely be thinking of you on those days vdub. Hope all goes well also.
    Dale[/QUOTE88

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by annekat; 05-30-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers, vdub. My beautiful Dr. Phil will be there, near you, to make sure that everything will be perfect.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont remember if you are a cat person, vdub, sending this to cheer you up.... all is going to be purrfect

FB_IMG_1464606308699.jpg
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    I had a 10 pound limit after hernia surgery earlier this year. It was bit inconvenient at times but not too bad. Good luck with surgery and best wishes for quick recovery too.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keeping you in my prayers vdub,I'm sure all will be sooo much better for you,especially the breathing. At least your honey do list will be short for awhile !!!
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all! Much appreciated... I'll have my laptop with me so I can keep an eye on you guys... :-)

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast