User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 57 of 185 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia... I agree. The ER doctors can't/won't help! She needs help and support!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Thanks Birdie and drz.
    Birdie, I am not sure how they can help her in the ER. she needs a wg expert.

does anyone around knows about a wg expert in her area ? how can she make it with her medical insurance ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritscript View Post
    No, Debra needs an emergency room.

She has megga issues untreated for years while holed up and hiding in an apartment alone in denial.

She has never been diagnosed and needs a massive amount of health care NOW, not bits-n-peeces over a period of several months, which maybe she'll get and maybe not, if she shows up for the appointments and the unknown doctors don't suck, and she actually accepts the treatment for possibly incorrect diagnosis under those conditions... while living alone without any kind of support or help except to beg for transportation to all those appointments which are already far too late... and no way to pay for all that probably inefective health care cost... The only logical option is short term hospitalization to get control of her health, start treatment and get assigned follow-up doctors who are already involved. All that in just a couple days from today.

Nope... ER or Putin, take your pick Deb... (hint: Putin scares the hell out of me)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh! Maybe make and give cards to homeless people!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spiritscript,hi. I tried responding to the friend request,but it keeps kicking me off,I guess it doesn't want us being friends! Haven't a clue what I'm doing... Nice to meet u. And thank u! Birdie,when you're right you're right! It's definitely late,but hey not according to my blood labs! Those I guess say I should be sprinting all around my neighborhood! My body says not a snowball's chance in hell! And get back in bed woman..... Oh boy.... Crazy times..... Deb. Thinking about snowballs....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I'm thinking about snowballs too! Anyway, do you live in New Hampshire in the United States, or?
    Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Spiritscript,hi. I tried responding to the friend request,but it keeps kicking me off,I guess it doesn't want us being friends! Haven't a clue what I'm doing... Nice to meet u. And thank u! Birdie,when you're right you're right! It's definitely late,but hey not according to my blood labs! Those I guess say I should be sprinting all around my neighborhood! My body says not a snowball's chance in hell! And get back in bed woman..... Oh boy.... Crazy times..... Deb. Thinking about snowballs....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spiritscript, hi! Forgot to say welcome to the jungle! We got fun and games over on this end... Yes I'm living in Nh,Origanaly from MASS,outside of Boston,or I think its considered outside? Don't know if the request thing went through,as I said its all a guessing game for me! I love you're cat,his belly! So cute.. makes ya wanna dive into you're avatar to scratch his very fat belly!!! What on earth are you feeding him? Ha ha... Oh boy, it looks like hes having the pred side effects,and hangs out by the fridge! Sooooo cute! Spiritscript,how r u? Deb. Thinking of how fat that cats belly is.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Thinking of how fat that cats belly is.....
    You know, he might be a bit sensitive about it, hope he don't read this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie! Ha ha... He's like the cutest cat ever! The fatness just adds to the cuteness! She can just say,I'm not fat I'm fluffy! Then I will say fluffy my a**! You're fat! But so damn cute...... Deb.... Thinking of fat cats and snow balls.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See now I hope that friend request is still open. Spiritscript,I'm just joshing with ya! Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritscript View Post
    Hi & welcome. ER at Nashua will not be good, I guess. BUT - ER in a decent hospital with wg experts in it, will be the best.
    Deb, you need to find a way to get to the ER in Boston mass. They will be able to do all tests at once, CT, xr, etc. And to start treatment. Rtx is given only in hospital and better where they know how to give it.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.