User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 176 of 185 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I knew there were different ERs being talked about, one in Boston and one 30 feet from your residence. One seems a little easier to get to than the other and would no doubt treat a severe ear infection. If yours has gone down, that is great. I would love to see you get to the ER in Boston somehow. I have stuff to do too, so will go, and talk later.... XXOOXXOOXXOO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K, Anne... Thank you Anne! Hey Anne, I was just reading an interesting article I wish I could post, about world wide drug shortages in the er... It talks of a complete medical collapse... Mistakes are being made more frequently because of this shortage... All this er talk, then saw this, its a weird coincidence... I love you, Anne... Catch ya later, if you're hear, God willing... Me! Still home... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here!!! Not hear! Ok, then... Me! And my typos! Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good evening, Anne, Birdie, and all... Hope you're day is good... Me!... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia! I know you were sleeping, that's why I didn't include you, up there! It's to early for you, or late, whichever you look at it... You know I love you, my sister... I hope you're getting rest! Me!... Xox...Xox...Xox...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Deb. Just finished 2 baked potatoes with butter, onion, and grated mozzarella, and am stuffed. Forgot the black pepper this time. Gonna go feed cat across street soon. Evil tuxedo was over there this morning but I made sure he didn't get any food. Went into town and had no vertigo but double vision was worse than usual. Came home and had a small cup off coffee and felt a lot better. This stuff is all so weird. Hope you are doing OK this evening and had a good day. XXOOXXOO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, hello there! Teasing me with baked potatoes! Haha... I love them... Anne, my day was good, thank you! Sorry about the double vision, and yes I totally agree, its a crazy sickness!!! All over the place! Anne, relax and just chill... I love you, Anne... Me! Xox...Xox...Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, hello there! Teasing me with baked potatoes! Haha... I love them... Anne, my day was good, thank you! Sorry about the double vision, and yes I totally agree, its a crazy sickness!!! All over the place! Anne, relax and just chill... I love you, Anne... Me! Xox...Xox...Xox...
    OK, will do that, when I get back from cat-land.... sidetracked by reading that Paul Kantner died and looking at old Jefferson Airplane videos, or trying to, on this old machine.....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, beware of the cat in the tux! Hey Anne, the lead singer? I remember the group, but don't remember the dudes name? They go in threes Anne! David Bowe ect, ect... Anyway... Mary dropped by earlier tonight and we had the best time, just laughing about stupid stuff... She said she would take the day off or whatever for the biopsy, so I'm calling tomorrow... So... That's something else to add, ya know? Was supposed to have been done this past summer, but oh well... Anne go feed the killer cat! Be very careful Anne... Me!CCat free! Hey, this also rhymed! Ignore that extra c!!! Xox...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Alysia, in regards to Birdie, please NO, do not encourage this type of behavior!!! No! No!!! Alysia, its me!!! Remember??? You're on my side remember??? Pleeeeeeease??? Do not in any way whatsoever Cottle this man!!! A whore is a deep ditch Alysia!!! Remember this saying, in all that life brings... Alysia, you're awesome... Me! Xox...
    Deeeeeeebra.............. we're all on your side. You are the only one who isn't. More excuses than Baskin Robbins has flavors.