User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 1,841 to 1,842 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me, but when all you do is go to doctors appointments Deb, ya even food shopping would be a treat! As for my appointments? Do i need to post every detail of which appointments I'm actually going to? Didn't know I needed to as I've only posted the ones I thought would be significant? Maybe I should post all details, so I can actually get peoples approval here? I don't think so... And yes Deb, I have exhausted my options up here! And no, there's some things I'm not willing to do to get to Boston, like bending over and kissing someone's a**!!! It is what it is, and I'm dealing just fine with it... As far as this thread? It was supposed to be this way! It's called laughing? Something some, seem to have forgotten to do? Would you rather I just go back to crying and being angry? Feeling sorry for myself? No, ain't gonna happen... Also, already asking to close this thread!!!!!!!!! Please! It served its purpose, and its totally unnecessary, nevertheless, very grateful to Andrew for even allowing it! But so done with it, for this very reason... Let's all just be serious all the time, cause that'll cure the weg dog... Peace out, ya... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thread has been closed by request.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.